• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another Halo/4-andro question

cheveli

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking to start another cycle mid month. The last one wen pretty well, kept most mass . This time I want incorporate some cardio sessions so I lean out a bit.

If I were to keep my diet clean, would it ok to add a lot more volume to my sets why still benefiting from the cycle? I'm not looking to get shredded or anything but would like to loose some of the fat during the bulk cycle.

Any advice would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Looking to start another cycle mid month. The last one wen pretty well, kept most mass . This time I want incorporate some cardio sessions so I lean out a bit.

If I were to keep my diet clean, would it ok to add a lot more volume to my sets why still benefiting from the cycle? I'm not looking to get shredded or anything but would like to loose some of the fat during the bulk cycle.

Any advice would be appreciated

Of course! Increased volume, cardio, caloric defecit...all while on a cycle that will allow you to recover quicker and maintain muscle = ideal cut!

From what I was reading, if done correctly I should be able to have my body use the excess fat as the required calories needed for muscle growth. At that point should I just be concerned on keeping protein intake high?

From what I was reading, if done correctly I should be able to have my body use the excess fat as the required calories needed for muscle growth. At that point should I just be concerned on keeping protein intake high?

Just keep it simple: Fat loss= calories 500 below maintenance, Bulk= calories 500 above maintenance...and protein always at least 1g per lb of body weight.

200mg of 4-andro and 75mg of halo extreme

During pct, should I cut down/ or increase calories ?

During pct, should I cut down/ or increase calories ?

NEVER decrease cals in PCT. Either increase or stay at maintenance to ensure recovery and prevent muscle loss.

Went from wanting to cut to get more mass.

Extended the cycle to 11 weeks, kept my water intake and calories intake pretty high. BP has been testing normal.

Already in a week of my PCT and I was wondering if should follow the avg 6 weeks or should I extended it as well?

Went from wanting to cut to get more mass.

Extended the cycle to 11 weeks, kept my water intake and calories intake pretty high. BP has been testing normal.

Already in a week of my PCT and I was wondering if should follow the avg 6 weeks or should I extended it as well?

I hope you didn't run Halo for 11 weeks. I'd do at LEAST 6 weeks for PCT.

Regarding the halo, do you say bc of the toll it takes on the liver ?

Regarding the halo, do you say bc of the toll it takes on the liver ?

Yessir, the longest I would push a methylated oral is 6 weeks. I'd stock up on Advanced Cycle Support and UDCA...ebfitness15 for your discount.

Also, for the pct, recommend extending the nolva to another week or two ?

Cool, I'll probably do the same on the e-control part of the pct cycle .

Sorry I missed the UDCA part. Recommend that while running my pct ?

Also any additional info on it or direction to look would be really appreciated.

Any particular UDCA do you recommend. I've been looking online for more information but would really appreciate some more direction.

Thanks

Back