• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cycle Advice Needed

Drax

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I am looking for advice on what would be the best stackto harden up and add some lean mass. I am 24 years old and have been trainingfor 10 years. I am 5’11 and currently weigh around 245 lbs. in pretty decentcondition. I was thinking about stacking Super DMZ 3.0 with Epi-Andro. Thoughts?

Epi andro added to 4andro might be superior if you can dose it high enough. DMZ 3 can work too, in a calorie deficit, otherwise DMZ 3 might be a bit too strong, its more of a bulker. But again, you can still use it with epiandro and then watch your calorie intake.

200-400mgs of epi andro and 4andro each will do the trick if you go that route.

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice. This is not my first cycle. I was originally thinking that the cycle would look like this:
Weeks 1-4
Super DMZ 3.0 2 caps daily
Epi-Andro 2 capstwice daily
Advanced Cycle Support 2caps daily
Weeks 5-8
Clomid 50mg daily
Ultra Male Rx 1 capdaily
Weeks 7-10
E-Control Rx 3 caps daily

But would it be more worth it to include 4 Andro instead of DMZ 3.0? I have ever really seen much from 4 Andro, but then again I probably wasn't dosing it high enough.

Thank you for the advice. This is not my first cycle. I was originally thinking that the cycle would look like this:
Weeks 1-4
Super DMZ 3.0 2 caps daily
Epi-Andro 2 capstwice daily
Advanced Cycle Support 2caps daily
Weeks 5-8
Clomid 50mg daily
Ultra Male Rx 1 capdaily
Weeks 7-10
E-Control Rx 3 caps daily

But would it be more worth it to include 4 Andro instead of DMZ 3.0? I have ever really seen much from 4 Andro, but then again I probably wasn't dosing it high enough.
Actually that stack looks awesome...and you could still add 4-Andro to it! :cool: Just remember, if you're trying to lean out, you'll want to be in a caloric deficit...500 below maintenance or so.

Great advice above. Nice stack for an experienced lifter...

Back