• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4 andro or epi-andro to stack with cycle?

channah06

Registered
Reaction score
on monday i just started an epi-tren/halo cycle. taking 4 epi and 3 halo ed for 6 weeks. libido usually crashes pretty hard on cycle, so thinking on adding 4-andro @ 4 caps ed for the last 4 weeks, or epi-andro, which i have no experince with. whihc would be the better option?

also if i do stick with 4-andro which i think will be the better option should i hold off until the new product comes out? assuming it is out within the next two weeks.

on monday i just started an epi-tren/halo cycle. taking 4 epi and 3 halo ed for 6 weeks. libido usually crashes pretty hard on cycle, so thinking on adding 4-andro @ 4 caps ed for the last 4 weeks, or epi-andro, which i have no experince with. whihc would be the better option?

also if i do stick with 4-andro which i think will be the better option should i hold off until the new product comes out? assuming it is out within the next two weeks.
4-Andro is a solid choice for libido. You could always pick up a bottle or two before the new product comes out.

4-Andro is a solid choice for libido. You could always pick up a bottle or two before the new product comes out.

Second this, and look theres even a discount code in his sig for extra savings! 4-Andro 4 caps a day...

Really thinking of running the next cycle of epiandro and 4 andro at 6 caps each for six weeks. But also thinking of adding 1 andro and or osta. Any suggestions? Currently on my first designer cycle. 6'2 220lbs over 20 years of training experience.

Really thinking of running the next cycle of epiandro and 4 andro at 6 caps each for six weeks. But also thinking of adding 1 andro and or osta. Any suggestions? Currently on my first designer cycle. 6'2 220lbs over 20 years of training experience.
Both are good options, I often add Osta to the Andros.

Both are good options, I often add Osta to the Andros.

Thx my man. Always good to get your opinion as well as some of the other experienced guys. Chez, Wes etc.

So running three andros at 6 caps each for six weeks should be fine? Plus adding osta at its normal dosage? Thx

Thx my man. Always good to get your opinion as well as some of the other experienced guys. Chez, Wes etc.

So running three andros at 6 caps each for six weeks should be fine? Plus adding osta at its normal dosage? Thx
I'm personally fine with it. Just be sure to run your Advanced Cycle Support and stay well hydrated.

I'm personally fine with it. Just be sure to run your Advanced Cycle Support and stay well hydrated.

Thx man. Don't want to be too overzealous going from an initial cycle of two compounds to four. I appreciate the feedback. Will post back when I decide whether I decide to go with either 3 or 4 compounds.

Thx man. Don't want to be too overzealous going from an initial cycle of two compounds to four. I appreciate the feedback. Will post back when I decide whether I decide to go with either 3 or 4 compounds.
Right on, man

Have a few weeks left from an 8-week cycle. The two compounds have had more of a recomp effect rather than a simple cut even though calories have been reduced gradually and cardio has been increased gradually.
The two major things that I have noticed is an increase in strength and my recovery time in between sets has improved. It takes less time to recover...
These are my observations from these two compounds so far.

Have a few weeks left from an 8-week cycle. The two compounds have had more of a recomp effect rather than a simple cut even though calories have been reduced gradually and cardio has been increased gradually.
The two major things that I have noticed is an increase in strength and my recovery time in between sets has improved. It takes less time to recover...
These are my observations from these two compounds so far.
Cool, thanks for the update!

Back