• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

super dmz cycle help! have a look at my cycle.

rundmc21

Registered
Reaction score
should i take IMLs e-control and liquid tamox? or do i just need to take one of them? also when would i start to take them? I am going to use the other IML pct supps that come in the super dmz stack as well. but i was just curios because people say to take nolva. but if i take nolva do i also need IML e-control? have a look over my cycle please any advice will help. add any corrections u see.

Week 1-4
Super DMZ 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx 2 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx 2 caps daily

Last 4 weeks
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
Liquid Tamox 75/50/50/25 or E-Control 3 caps daily?

should i take IMLs e-control and liquid tamox? or do i just need to take one of them? also when would i start to take them? I am going to use the other IML pct supps that come in the super dmz stack as well. but i was just curios because people say to take nolva. but if i take nolva do i also need IML e-control? have a look over my cycle please any advice will help. add any corrections u see.

Week 1-4
Super DMZ 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx 2 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx 2 caps daily

Last 4 weeks
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
Liquid Tamox 75/50/50/25 or E-Control 3 caps daily?

You can use both. However if you didn't have trouble in the past with recovering then imo isn't needed. Only use when needed is my theory. Take e-control after the last week of your cycle.

i appreciate the reply, but still a little confused so ur saying i dont need the Liquid Tamox (nolva)? e-control should be enough? this is my first cycle btw.

i appreciate the reply, but still a little confused so ur saying i dont need the Liquid Tamox (nolva)? e-control should be enough? this is my first cycle btw.

Since you got it you can use it bro. No need to waste it. You can use both e-control and the tamox. I didn't understand that you already had the tamox on hand. Using both won't hurt.

Back