• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

How much protein do you guys eat per day?

Around 200g. I weigh around 220lbs

1g/lb is the minimum I get especially when cutting.

400g as a minimum while bulking and up to 500g(2lbs+ of meat daily). No less than 350g while cutting. This year my weight varied from 270lbs @12%bf bulking to 250lbs 8-9% cut.
As Adrenolin mentioned above, whole foods will always trump protein powders for overall effectiveness.

Last edited:
I'm currently 225 pounds and I'm taking in around 240 a day, mostly from chicken, tuna and protein shakes.

I don't know how the hell you could eat 400 grams of protein a day from whole food sources lol, that's nearly 5 pounds of chicken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how the hell you could eat 400 grams of protein a day from whole food sources lol, that's nearly 5 pounds of chicken

That makes it sound so much easier brother. I could definitely chow down at least 3lbs of chicken in one sitting.

Here's a sample diet I used for cutting about 7yrs ago. Over the years I've become a much bigger fan of hard boiled eggs and meatballs as a source of protein. The hardest part is peeling 150 eggs/wk lol

Meal 1 75g protein, 60carbs
Meal 2 75g protein, 60 carbs
Meal 3 75gprotein, 60carbs
Meal 4 75g protein, 60carbs
Meal 5 75g protein, 60 carbs
Postworkout 60g waxymaize 60g whey protein
+ 1 65g whey shake during the day

All meet requirements for protein or carb servings:
PROTEIN:
11-12oz chicken
13oz tilapia
10-11oz ground turkey
10oz tuna
13oz shrimp
16oz egg whites (this is 50g protein)
1 meal may occasionally be substituted for a meal replacement shake of (3oz dry oats, 75g whey protein, water, 20 raw almonds)

CARBS:
9-10oz rice
10oz sweet potato
3oz dry oats
9oz banana
8oz acai berries

FATS: (1tbsp w/ ea carb serving)
Fats 60-80g per day
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp UDOS's oil
1 tbsp almond oil
1 tbsp macadamia nut oil
1 tbsp grape seed oil

VEGGIES: 4 cups of broccoli/greenbeans/asparagus/spinach/onions/peppers/mushrooms per day

On cycle? 350 to 400g a day,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I target 200g and I'm about 190lbs. Currently in maintenance mode.

Isn't anyone reading the previous comments, lol?

Back