• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Gynecomastia... Again

Meta

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, about two years ago I did my first cycle with PCT. After a year I noticed gyno developing. I asked around these forums, and turns out during my PCT I was using less clomid that I needed to. So I bought Tamoxifen and I went 20mg daily for 8 weeks. A year later, I think I'm starting to develop gyno again. Should I go on Tamoxifen again? Has anyone came across gyno coming back even without using PH?
Thanks.

Yes gyno can and will return if you are predisposed and if you have hormone fluctuations.

Go back on Nolva @ 20mgs ED in the am each day..if it subsides stop. Next time you plan to take any supplement or product that tampers with your natural hormones, run Arimidex the entire length of the cycle and in pct, etc..

If you do not get your natural levels under control, the levels will always fluctuate. Also if you have used anything like tren, deca, etc..or even sometimes just test, your prolactin might be elevated. You would know this from bloodwork, or if you were lactating.

In that case you can use Nolva combined with Cabaser or Prami along side it for a solid 30-60 days and you should see it dissipate completely. Now that you know the issue is there, understand that it will come back each and every consecutive cycle, but it is easy to keep at bay..but you must address it during the cycle.

Don't worry about hearing that running nolva or arim during your cycle will "lessen" gains..Even if it did, the number is so low in the single digits, that it will not matter. There is no medical data to prove it to begin with.

3additional lbs of bodyweight with boobs, is not worth it.

Good luck

Thanks Wesley. I haven't been on PH for three years. I'm going back on Nolva this week.

Back