• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

dmz 3.0 vs 4.0

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
Just curious as to which of these products is better for bulking and keeping gains? I have a few bottles of the 3.0 left but am thinking about getting rid of them and purchasing the 4.0. It's getting very hard to find the 3.0 anywhere anymore and if it is still the big dog I will keep the bottles and purchase the 4.0 when I run out.

Also I was reading up on the 4.0 and apparently it is similar to the 3.0 formula as it does not aromatise. Is this true?

Finally I have been reading up on the 4.0 and some places claim that this is much better at allowing you to keep your gains when off cycle than the previous formula. Is this true?

3.0 is definitely the stronger product. keep them for sure

Maybe this is crazy, but what about stacking 3.0 and 4.0? 4.0 has many of the supplements traditionally stack for 3.0 and more. Thoughts?

So 4.0 will aromatic because the main compound converts to testosterone? I didn't know testosterone converted to estrogen. I know this may sound stupid but I never realized it. Because I've never has that problem with test boosters before.

Also I was asking because I read somewhere that 4.0 has an AI in the ingredients list. So this is untrue?

Asking because with 3.0 I used an ai and test booster after coming off cycle. Never felt need to run anything after it. Like some people say serum or sarms.

Thanks adrenolin. I think I defiantly need the help.

So 4.0 will aromatic because the main compound converts to testosterone? I didn't know testosterone converted to estrogen. I know this may sound stupid but I never realized it. Because I've never has that problem with test boosters before.

Also I was asking because I read somewhere that 4.0 has an AI in the ingredients list. So this is untrue?

Asking because with 3.0 I used an ai and test booster after coming off cycle. Never felt need to run anything after it. Like some people say serum or sarms.

to keep it simple, the body is always working to keep itself in a state of homeostasis. the body has aan enzyme called aromatase which is responsible for making sure there are right amounts of estrogen in the body, even in males. so when un take testosterone and there are high levels in blood, the body will convert the test to estrogen and keep the body in balance.

You didnt have this issue because test booster IF they even work, boost the test levels at such a low amount that it is unnoticeable.

you can take an AI while on cycle to combat this issue, if you show sides, which some people honestly dont. im supirsed though you got away without a serm for PCT after 3.0, thats a damn strong PH. You're probably just not prone to estrogen issues.

I cant say because i have not yet tried 4.0 but as far as gains, 3.0 in one of the strongest PH's, and i would be suprised if 4.0 could produce the same results, but again we'll have to wait until people start cycling it. if you just took 3.0 i would use something a little more in between, 3.0 was really harsh for me. i say you get 4.0 and see how it works, and keep the 3.0 for later.

just my .02

I see the max dosage for dmz 4.0 is written on the label is 6 caps daily. Would that be wasting caps? As I see on the forum 2 caps daily being recommended . Would there be an improvement in results/gains? 3.0 was great at just 2 caps daily. Wouldn't mind a few more inches before Spain:). just ordered 3 bottles along with the supporting supps. Curiosity killed the cat:) im anxious to see what the outcome will be it arrives Friday. Blood work

I see the max dosage for dmz 4.0 is written on the label is 6 caps daily. Would that be wasting caps? As I see on the forum 2 caps daily being recommended . Would there be an improvement in results/gains? 3.0 was great at just 2 caps daily. Wouldn't mind a few more inches before Spain:). just ordered 3 bottles along with the supporting supps. Curiosity killed the cat:) im anxious to see what the outcome will be it arrives Friday. Blood work

Go for it brother. I'm sure plenty will venture beyond 6 caps.. I know I personally would to see what works best for myself

3-6 caps SDMZ 4.0 daily is fine but I would start low and see how things go before jumping straight into 6 caps daily brother.

Back