• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ready to finally listen to advice

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
I'll make this short. I have 1 bottle left of dmz 3.0. I sold 2 to my buddy to make some cash. Plus he wanted them.

I've done things my way but now I'm finally ready to listen to people who have been in my place. I now have cash to do it the right way.

Looking for what I should use along with my dmz 3.0. But like a dumbass I need help with what and when and how much. Looking to build muscle and after coming off keeping gains.

I'm listening this time. I want to do it right

I also need to make sure anything I take will pass a random drug test. Dot panel 7.
Thanks

Also if 4.0 is better than 3.0 then I will purchase the 4.0. But from what I've read it seems to me a lot less powerful than 3.0

Just wondering if anyone is willing to help me with dosages and what I should cycle and when with dmz 3.0

Just wondering if anyone is willing to help me with dosages and what I should cycle and when with dmz 3.0
I'd run 2 caps of 3.0 daily (doses spread 8-12 hrs apart) stacked with 4 caps daily of Super 4-Andro (split doses along with 3.0), and at least 2-3 caps daily of Advanced Cycle Support (taken 3-4 hrs separate from 3.0). After 30 days a proper PCT of 20mg Tamoxifen or 50mg Clomiphene daily for at least 30 days.

Last edited:
OK thanks. Now I am going to purchase the other items as I do not have them. But I was wondering what is tamoxifen? Where do I get it? How do I take it? And finally what exactly is it for? I've heard things about it taking you to the dark side with side effects. As before thanks for the help and tamoxifen is cool with random testing right? I know 3.0 has been mentioned numerous times to me just making sure with tamoxifen only because I have no idea what exactly it is.
Thanks

OK thanks. Now I am going to purchase the other items as I do not have them. But I was wondering what is tamoxifen? Where do I get it? How do I take it? And finally what exactly is it for? I've heard things about it taking you to the dark side with side effects. As before thanks for the help and tamoxifen is cool with random testing right? I know 3.0 has been mentioned numerous times to me just making sure with tamoxifen only because I have no idea what exactly it is.
Thanks
If you're not using a SERM for PCT (tamox/clomiphene), then 1 cap daily of Ultra Male and 3 caps daily (doses spread out) of E-Control for 30 days. ebfitness15 for your discount code.

Dont be lazy, google what Tamox is, theres a ton of info about it on the net.

As if I hadn't already done it. If you go back to other posts I have done people can see that I MUST be new AND I'm clueless. That's why I'm asking. I did Google it and I did read up on it. But I like to know as much as I can. So if anyone has any info on it that is currently using it I can get advice and help. Even from people using it first time and are on it now. That's why I mentioned darkside effects and we're they true. So I DID read up on it. Thanks for the awesome post

Back