• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

27% body fat and currently doing the Keto diet

cyberrr

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys Im 27% body fat and im currently doing the keto diet, my question is, can I take epi-andro RX to help aid my cut? I read that consuming pro-hormones with a high body fat isnt as beneficial and could cause unwanted side effects but I heard epi-andro is good for cutting. My current goal is to get to at least 18% bodyfat or lower so I can take my 4 andro.

I would just stick do diet and exercise dude. HIIT cardio my man! Dont try to rush it, a change like that takes time. 2 pounds a week is what you want to lose maximum. Any faster and the risk for piling it back on goes up from my experience, and the "textbook".

Huge believer in Keto. I have been doing it for literally years. Including on one of my best and most impressive bulks. Just stick with it and the fat will start to SHRED and you will look great. My rule of thumb has always been to ignore that net-carb bull shit and just eat super low carb really high fat and high protein

Still need to count calories in a cut though, those fats add up..

Just curious regarding people's response to the original question. Is it everyone's position that it is better to cut down bf through diet and exercise simply because that is the better way, or is there something inherent to ph's which would either interfere with his goal, or create bizarre side effects? Looking at everything I can on Osta and Epi Andro it would seem that there would no more side effects at 27% than at 18%.

I think everyone is simply warning him that there is no "magic pill", and that his real solution is diet plus exercise. Am I missing something?
Thanks

Just curious regarding people's response to the original question. Is it everyone's position that it is better to cut down bf through diet and exercise simply because that is the better way, or is there something inherent to ph's which would either interfere with his goal, or create bizarre side effects? Looking at everything I can on Osta and Epi Andro it would seem that there would no more side effects at 27% than at 18%.

I think everyone is simply warning him that there is no "magic pill", and that his real solution is diet plus exercise. Am I missing something?
Thanks
I think it's just reminding people that they still have to put in the work with diet and exercise no matter what. But yeah, Osta and Epi-Andro DEFINITELY helps during that diet and exercise, haha!

Yep. It seems to me that the extremely simplified version is that Osta and Epi Andro help you maintain your ability to continue to lift hard (plus hard cardio) while operating at a significant calorie deficit. Plus, they will help you hold on to muscle while you have the increased workload. Ordinarily the problem with hard workouts at calorie deficit is that you will quickly lose your ability to push the workouts and your recovery will slow dramatically. This inevitably leads to a decrease in exercise which sabotages the whole program.

The key here is to keep both a significant calorie deficit and an intense weight/cardio routine. Without that....fail. Correct?

Yep. It seems to me that the extremely simplified version is that Osta and Epi Andro help you maintain your ability to continue to lift hard (plus hard cardio) while operating at a significant calorie deficit. Plus, they will help you hold on to muscle while you have the increased workload. Ordinarily the problem with hard workouts at calorie deficit is that you will quickly lose your ability to push the workouts and your recovery will slow dramatically. This inevitably leads to a decrease in exercise which sabotages the whole program.

The key here is to keep both a significant calorie deficit and an intense weight/cardio routine. Without that....fail. Correct?
You are correct.

Back