• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cycle layout

Weekendwarrior

Registered
Reaction score
I brought 3 bottles of epi-tren rx right before the ban kicked in. I've ran 2 cycles before, halo(75-100mg) and tren(90mg) both for 60 days.

So I'm considering these cycles:
50mg dosages for 52 days
60mg dosages for 45 days
2 seperate cycles of 30mg dosages for 45 days and adding an additional compound ( either 300mg of 1-andro or 750-1g stano)

Any input would be appreciated.

I brought 3 bottles of epi-tren rx right before the ban kicked in. I've ran 2 cycles before, halo(75-100mg) and tren(90mg) both for 60 days.

So I'm considering these cycles:
50mg dosages for 52 days
60mg dosages for 45 days
2 seperate cycles of 30mg dosages for 45 days and adding an additional compound ( either 300mg of 1-andro or 750-1g stano)

Any input would be appreciated.
I like the 2 separate cycles stacked with any of our Andros.

What do you like about the 2 separate cycles compared to the others?
You don't have to run a higher dose of Epistane (methylated), you get to stack it with any Andro (Osta is also great for stacking), and you get to look forward to running another cycle down the line and you can try another Andro on the second cycle. Basically, 2 cycles would be less toxic, more cost effective, and a chance for more variety.

Decided on giving this stack a try: 30mg of epi-tren with 400mg of 1-Andro for 6 weeks. If by the end of week 3 it's dissapointing then I'll bump the epi-tren up and run it all for a single cycle.

Decided on giving this stack a try: 30mg of epi-tren with 400mg of 1-Andro for 6 weeks. If by the end of week 3 it's dissapointing then I'll bump the epi-tren up and run it all for a single cycle.
Sheeiitt, I don't think you'll be disappointed, that sounds pretty damn good!

Back