• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SDMZ 4.0 log

Jshark13

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I just returned from a long field training exercise and in my mailbox was the 4.0 version of super DMZ. I will start this log once my other products arrive and log everything I'm taking as well as and provide pics and training routines as well as diet.

Well, I just returned from a long field training exercise and in my mailbox was the 4.0 version of super DMZ. I will start this log once my other products arrive and log everything I'm taking as well as and provide pics and training routines as well as diet.
Par-tay!

Hell yeah!!! Seeing the big envelope was like Christmas morning. Was going on 3-5hrs of sleep a day in patterns and ran 16days without one off... Much needed rest period before pumping the weights.

Hell yeah!!! Seeing the big envelope was like Christmas morning. Was going on 3-5hrs of sleep a day in patterns and ran 16days without one off... Much needed rest period before pumping the weights.
Have fun, man!

OK, diet up to now (FML on macros lol)...
Breakfast consist of 1 cup oats, 3 whole eggs and half a cup of all whites(liquid eggwhites), a glass of Ovaltine and sometimes a few spears of grilled asparagus.

Lunch is usually a chicken breast 6-7oz grilled, or I'll have two turkey burger patties to change it up, I cup steamed broccoli, a cup of rice(don't care color) and a McDonalds halcut sweet tea

Dinner usually looks like lunch but I triple the veggies and may opt for a steak. I eat about 3 fitcrunch bars a day(18g protein ones) and snacks between meals are usually a hardboiled egg or two and a granola bar. My main goals this log are to gain as much lean mass as possible and still cut for an upcoming APFT. I want that Steve rogers post serum build and will push all the intensity I can muster thru to dodge cardio to keep metabolism up. Quads, back and chest are lacking but I will get there.
Stack includes sdmz4.0, alpha Amino's, organ shield, taurine from NOW, musclemeds carnivore iced coffee ragin bull series, ultra male Rx(will run day one and thru pct), and jekyl/Hyde... Epiandro Rx and osta will begin last week of this. Will weigh in and post pic soon

OK, been throwing meal plans together.. Macros I'm not fully watching, but overall I eat when I'm hungry. Thought this posted last night, but I'll retype it yet again.

Breakfast consist of 3 whole eggs, 1/4 cup eggwhites(1/2 on non training days), 1 cup oats, a banana and a 10 glass of Ovaltine with a scoop of ragin bull series carnivore.

Slam then a serving of c4 50x, 2 caps epiandro rx, 1 sdmz 4.0, an organ shield pill, and mix 3 scoops of alpha aminos into a 32oz Gatorade bottle I carry with water from the Brita and hit the gym(this us usually an hour post wake up).

Post training I take a scoop of carnivore again with 16oz 2% milk, a banana and finish off whatever remains of the Gatorade bottle so I can top off with water and head out for the day.
Snacks are usually 2-3 hardboiled eggs and a cliff bar.

Lunches are almost always a 6 inch turkey breast on Italian herb with no cheese and double meat and spiniach sub, 20oz water, 2 more epiandro rx, 1 4.0, and 1/2 a can of tuna.
Next snack is 2 servings fat free Pringles, the other half can of tuna and a 18g protein fitcrunch bar.

Dinner I try for 8-10 oz of steak or chicken breast, 2 cups steamed veggies, a cup of any kind of rice or a potato and a tall glass of milk.
Before bed I always consume a 8oz cup of said milk but with a scoop of whey isolate and if I cheat, I skip the whey and have another fit crunch bar.
Non training days I again consume double the carbs as listed, but I will start adding another can of tuna if I can muster it.
The pills listed I am adding to the mix for reference. I will begin on Monday once my ultra male and more organ shield arrive. As well as first weigh in and training log

Having issues posting pics from my cell... If anyone on here us on anabolic muscle building on FB, I'm josh Sheldon and can post a few there so y'all can critique and beat me to the ground. Shoulders are feeling pumped again yet it was back day this am... I need taurine bad I believe... So, I'm gonna pound out some raises with these 35's I have at the office... Usually I use 20's but hell... The c4 50x is intense along with the epi

Having issues posting pics from my cell... If anyone on here us on anabolic muscle building on FB, I'm josh Sheldon and can post a few there so y'all can critique and beat me to the ground. Shoulders are feeling pumped again yet it was back day this am... I need taurine bad I believe... So, I'm gonna pound out some raises with these 35's I have at the office... Usually I use 20's but hell... The c4 50x is intense along with the epi
Are you using the attachment icon (paper clip) to post pics? If not, that should work.

From your posted diet I can't see how you're possibly getting minimums in fat .4g/lbs.

Might wanna up your fats, lower other macros, still getting in your daily caloric goals.

Oils? Nuts? Avacados? I can melt butter with olive oil and use that to rub my chicken before I bake or grill... What do you guys recommend?

Get a variety of fats from different sources, all good except industrial trans fats

my favorites are walnuts and avocado..and macadamia nut oil

coupon code sheriv15 for 15% off at ironmaglabs.com

Oils? Nuts? Avacados? I can melt butter with olive oil and use that to rub my chicken before I bake or grill... What do you guys recommend?
I sit down in front of a mirror, eat an entire jar of peanut butter...and cry.

Eb, that is friggin awesome! Lol... Peanut butter I think I can throw in. I love the wasabi soy flavored almonds and may just suck it up and eat them plain. Gf noted my bloat is horrible and arms shrank due to the sweating and poor military field diet I had for a month... Guess I have a lot of work to do.

Finally weighed in... 193.6. 5'9, 33" waist and 40" chest. Not proud of the bloat/ misproportioned size I have but as mentioned, I am military and plan on this run to be a muscular endurance/ lean bulk if any bulk gain. Typically not what is to suspect from a DMZ run, but in 2 months I have yet another record APFT and plan on increasing in every category and looking like a beast at the same time. Given I have a 2mile run almost a sprint, I need to drop my time down a few minutes so cardio being big here and that's gonna hinder any gains I make. But I am curious how my arsenal will prevail given my training being heavy arms, legs and back while HIIT elsewhere and cardio 2x a week. I tend to read my body when I walk into the gym so workouts can vary. I prefer db over bb for shoulders and chest and rarely go for max on my lifts so we shall see. As to my fats being low, I am adding homemade guacamole and two eggs daily to diet and a tbsp of macadamia nut oil to my evening optimum nutrition casein shake

Finally weighed in... 193.6. 5'9, 33" waist and 40" chest. Not proud of the bloat/ misproportioned size I have but as mentioned, I am military and plan on this run to be a muscular endurance/ lean bulk if any bulk gain. Typically not what is to suspect from a DMZ run, but in 2 months I have yet another record APFT and plan on increasing in every category and looking like a beast at the same time. Given I have a 2mile run almost a sprint, I need to drop my time down a few minutes so cardio being big here and that's gonna hinder any gains I make. But I am curious how my arsenal will prevail given my training being heavy arms, legs and back while HIIT elsewhere and cardio 2x a week. I tend to read my body when I walk into the gym so workouts can vary. I prefer db over bb for shoulders and chest and rarely go for max on my lifts so we shall see. As to my fats being low, I am adding homemade guacamole and two eggs daily to diet and a tbsp of macadamia nut oil to my evening optimum nutrition casein shake
Right on, man. I have military clients here in VB that I train for their PFTs, PM me if you need any tips.

Thanks a lot brotha!!! So I started today and ran it 1cap breakfast(3 hardboiled eggs, 2 tbsp plain jiffy naturals on whole wheat toast, 10oz oj, popped an organ shield, and then felt as if a sausage mcmuffin from McDonalds was a farewell to the fast lane but some added fats. Went for a chest pump before work...
Bar only bench press 5x25
Rest 2min
225 3x5
Rest 1 min
265 struggled there... But got 3 reps.
Dumbbell press is where I mentioned I wanted to focus and I start with 5x5 at 45's and work my way like that to 70's.
45 seconds in between sets.
Then finished with pullovers cause I love seeing Arnold doing them in the kids from back in the best era of bodybuilding in my mind. I didn't count but I went slow SLOW and focused on trying to cause my shirt to burst... 80lb db for 2 min. 15hrs later and I am really hurting.
Post workout I had 1 banana, 2 more tbsp peanut butter, some marked protein(mark walburg product I grabbed at Walgreen's in a bind months ago and now just using to get it gone(1scoop) blended with 2oz water
Followed with my half gallon jug with 3 servings of alpha ammino that I sipped all day and still haven't finished refilling with plain water

At lunch I had a blackforest ham and turkey 6" double meat and spinach and green pepper only this time. 2 hardboiled eggs and some baby carrots.
Fitcrunch bar
Dinner was 9oz of check in breast and 2cups homemade fried rice with low sodium soy sauce, double eggs and double veggies I had gf make.
In bed typing this waiting on her to return back from on call at the hospital and I am looking at yet another fitcrunch wondering if I should indulge..

Forgot to mention... C4 extreme 50x with mio energy was my preworkout along with epiandrorx. Dunno why, but I sweat more there than I have before.

On and that wasn't 5x25... Damn sleepy fingers. It should have read 3x25. My apologies. And I'm having her snap some pix finally this week before any progress is visable and using her macbook to upload them. She said bids work well, but my form sucks when I feel that crazy heavy mindset trying to take over.

Forgot to mention... C4 extreme 50x with mio energy was my preworkout along with epiandrorx. Dunno why, but I sweat more there than I have before.
Epi-Andro can definitely make you sweat more during workouts.

Hells even last night I sweat... Reminds me of the chatter I read on here last year about the epitren runs... Some say sweat is body fat crying... If that's true then I want it bawling.

Hells even last night I sweat... Reminds me of the chatter I read on here last year about the epitren runs... Some say sweat is body fat crying... If that's true then I want it bawling.
Haha!

Before pics yes. Sent some to john as proof that I am in dire need of help physique wise. I downloaded Firefox, using it, but cell pics still too large. Gonna see if I can compress or something.

Before pics yes. Sent some to john as proof that I am in dire need of help physique wise. I downloaded Firefox, using it, but cell pics still too large. Gonna see if I can compress or something.
Are you using Tapatalk?

No, I'm on Firefox now... Sent john some pics of my day one of starting this.

Back