SDMZ 4.0 log

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SDMZ 4.0 log

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks a lot brotha!!! So I started today and ran it 1cap breakfast(3 hardboiled eggs, 2 tbsp plain jiffy naturals on whole wheat toast, 10oz oj, popped an organ shield, and then felt as if a sausage mcmuffin from McDonalds was a farewell to the fast lane but some added fats. Went for a chest pump before work...
    Bar only bench press 5x25
    Rest 2min
    225 3x5
    Rest 1 min
    265 struggled there... But got 3 reps.
    Dumbbell press is where I mentioned I wanted to focus and I start with 5x5 at 45's and work my way like that to 70's.
    45 seconds in between sets.
    Then finished with pullovers cause I love seeing Arnold doing them in the kids from back in the best era of bodybuilding in my mind. I didn't count but I went slow SLOW and focused on trying to cause my shirt to burst... 80lb db for 2 min. 15hrs later and I am really hurting.
    Post workout I had 1 banana, 2 more tbsp peanut butter, some marked protein(mark walburg product I grabbed at Walgreen's in a bind months ago and now just using to get it gone(1scoop) blended with 2oz water
    Followed with my half gallon jug with 3 servings of alpha ammino that I sipped all day and still haven't finished refilling with plain water

At lunch I had a blackforest ham and turkey 6" double meat and spinach and green pepper only this time. 2 hardboiled eggs and some baby carrots.
    Fitcrunch bar
    Dinner was 9oz of check in breast and 2cups homemade fried rice with low sodium soy sauce, double eggs and double veggies I had gf make.
    In bed typing this waiting on her to return back from on call at the hospital and I am looking at yet another fitcrunch wondering if I should indulge..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Forgot to mention... C4 extreme 50x with mio energy was my preworkout along with epiandrorx. Dunno why, but I sweat more there than I have before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

On and that wasn't 5x25... Damn sleepy fingers. It should have read 3x25. My apologies. And I'm having her snap some pix finally this week before any progress is visable and using her macbook to upload them. She said bids work well, but my form sucks when I feel that crazy heavy mindset trying to take over.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jshark13 View Post
    Forgot to mention... C4 extreme 50x with mio energy was my preworkout along with epiandrorx. Dunno why, but I sweat more there than I have before.
    Epi-Andro can definitely make you sweat more during workouts.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hells even last night I sweat... Reminds me of the chatter I read on here last year about the epitren runs... Some say sweat is body fat crying... If that's true then I want it bawling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Hells even last night I sweat... Reminds me of the chatter I read on here last year about the epitren runs... Some say sweat is body fat crying... If that's true then I want it bawling.
    Haha!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Following along! Any before pics?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Before pics yes. Sent some to john as proof that I am in dire need of help physique wise. I downloaded Firefox, using it, but cell pics still too large. Gonna see if I can compress or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Before pics yes. Sent some to john as proof that I am in dire need of help physique wise. I downloaded Firefox, using it, but cell pics still too large. Gonna see if I can compress or something.
    Are you using Tapatalk?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No, I'm on Firefox now... Sent john some pics of my day one of starting this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow, can't believe I hadn't logged in since the weekend.
    Anyways, I have changed my diet a hair by eliminating all pastas and switched with rice.
    Started week two Monday am and must say that this stuff makes me hungry more often. I keep snack poches of tuna and almonds handy for when it does tho

Gonna hit the gym and try to torture myself again with legs. Ran 3miles this am at 27minutes... Mice slow airborne shuffle kinda run, but am gonna hit the leg press, hack squat, leg extension, hip thrust and to feel like a champ seems she is on period and I think my mouth made us single, I am gonna also burn triceps with skull crushers, close grip bench, a lot of pressdowns and may even throw in some dips even tho those will hit cheat some
    Somorrow is biceps, abs and chest so dips will be last

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Wow, can't believe I hadn't logged in since the weekend.
    Slacker! Thread ruined! LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Stegnth in my opinion continues to increase. Been battling some sort of stomach virus but it hasn't slowed me down. By increasing in strength, I should probably specify that my stanima to throw more reps in or do the same sets of reps but 5-10lbs added to the exercise is the case. My goal of this whole thing was to gain as much lean muscle as I could and increase the intensity to spike my metabolism. Gf said my back has 'ridges'... Lol, been hitting my back 2x a week with Deads, bent over rows, pull ups, a lot of shrugs and also on arm day, doing chin ups to preexhaust my biceps knowing I'm hitting back also

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmmm thought my last posted but not seeing it
    Anyways, 9.8lb increase according to the scale in the bathroom. Every Monday am prior to shit and shower I weigh in. My 33/30 jeans are now barely resting on my hips as they were tight when this began. My abs are starting to show some definition but the most notable changes in my mind and thru what she sees is my shoulders and back have grown
    Fuller, more rounded shoulders and for the first time, ever, I am starting to see a set of traps andthose have always been hard for me to grow. Given I am not on a bulking cycle and this is really starting to kick in now at 3 weeks, I feel easily if someone were to want to bulk and consume more than myself food wise(~500 surplus) then this is the product folks!!! Seen my father after court on Friday and he even asked if I was back in the gym(been cutting but was losing more than I wanted in terms of muscle and not fat prior to this run). Really wishing I had more left in the bottle than what I do cause I know my before and after photos will show a change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Hmmm thought my last posted but not seeing it
    Anyways, 9.8lb increase according to the scale in the bathroom. Every Monday am prior to shit and shower I weigh in. My 33/30 jeans are now barely resting on my hips as they were tight when this began. My abs are starting to show some definition but the most notable changes in my mind and thru what she sees is my shoulders and back have grown
    Fuller, more rounded shoulders and for the first time, ever, I am starting to see a set of traps andthose have always been hard for me to grow. Given I am not on a bulking cycle and this is really starting to kick in now at 3 weeks, I feel easily if someone were to want to bulk and consume more than myself food wise(~500 surplus) then this is the product folks!!! Seen my father after court on Friday and he even asked if I was back in the gym(been cutting but was losing more than I wanted in terms of muscle and not fat prior to this run). Really wishing I had more left in the bottle than what I do cause I know my before and after photos will show a change.
    Nice!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last few days of this product. Didn't gain much but have been noticing things like energy, endurance, aggression in and out of the gym have been consistent. Friends and family have been continuing to comment on my changed physique. None know what I have been taking but all have questioned it. Lol. Does someone need to come off and do a pct type rest period? I know its not required, but this final week has been nothing short of amazing for progress and I really wanna go broke and run it again but double the dose... Or should I wait?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Last few days of this product. Didn't gain much but have been noticing things like energy, endurance, aggression in and out of the gym have been consistent. Friends and family have been continuing to comment on my changed physique. None know what I have been taking but all have questioned it. Lol. Does someone need to come off and do a pct type rest period? I know its not required, but this final week has been nothing short of amazing for progress and I really wanna go broke and run it again but double the dose... Or should I wait?
    I'd be totally comfortable running it another 4 weeks, even at a higher dose. But I'd hop on PCT after that. Have fun, man. ebfitness15 for your discount

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just may do that man. 6 days into pct(ultra male rx, organ shield and some fat burners and I gained as much as 12lbs while running this. Tapered back down to 10 over where I started. I feel heavier but get compliments that my bloat is gone, my abs are starting to pop, jeans are not as snug in the waist(thighs is a different story) and the sleeves on my shirts are filled more. I am really considering running this again and going alil higher dose and def using more volume and upping calories again. I would like to thank everyone for gifting me this opportunity and my next run, hopefully I can get the pics to upload. Using Firefox on my Lg G3 phone but says files too large. Overall, I recommend Super DMZ 4.0. Strength never stopped increasing. Even while eating as if I were in a prep, I gained dry muscle and love the definition that I have in my upper body. Will say that face pulls and farmers carriers were the only two exercises that cause some back pumps that had me almost regretting it but :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) I'm my thoughts as a supplement. IML, John, Robert, you sirs, have an amazing company that I will be loyal to as long as I lift. Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Right on, man! And next time just download the Tapatalk app for the forums and loading pics will be easy.