• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Weight Lost and A lean build

clc3

Registered
Reaction score
Heres the run down,

I'm 5'8" 180lbs about 23% body fat and 20 years of age. I'm looking to get my body fat down to 6-9% range and get a lean build. I'm NOT trying to look beefy as hell... just more of a lean physique. I've changed my diet and implemented my workout, consisting of running daily and hitting all muscle groups with lower weight high reps. Im looking for supplements to enhance the process of fat burning, the leaning process, and also building overall strength ( once again not beefy just strong for weight/ size ) Bottom line what should i take, how should i take it so i dont hurt myself or create problems in my body. I been trying to do research but theres alot of flat bullshit and i'd like some people who take things like this to give me their view.

all advice appreciated in advance !

At 20yrs of age I would lean towards something simple like our Anabolic Matrix or Ultra Male.

Anabolic Matrix;
4caps e/d for 6wks

Ultra Male;
1cap e/d for 6wks.

You could stack the two & do a 6wk run. The key element here is going to be a clean diet.

Yeah bro, your diet is key to success with this stuff. Many think that if I use this then it will give me that. You start off with the basic i.e. workout regime, diet, carrion then supplements.

At 20yrs of age I would lean towards something simple like our Anabolic Matrix or Ultra Male.

Anabolic Matrix;
4caps e/d for 6wks

Ultra Male;
1cap e/d for 6wks.

You could stack the two & do a 6wk run. The key element here is going to be a clean diet.

Thanks, now what ideal diet do you recommend like what foods etc. The diet seems stressed here like a make or break thing and I want all the info i could get to maximize results ! Also so i need to take any PCT after given i do the 6 week stack

I found this cycle, Im new to this so how does this cycle look ?

Anabolic Matrix- 1 cap am, 1 cap pm
Advanced cycle support 1 cap am, 1 cap pm
Ultra male- 1 cap at bed time
E-control 3 caps- for the last 3 weeks of PCT

Last edited:
Thanks, now what ideal diet do you recommend like what foods etc. The diet seems stressed here like a make or break thing and I want all the info i could get to maximize results ! Also so i need to take any PCT after given i do the 6 week stack

Looks good. As far as diet a low car diet would be a good fit for you with high protein intake. Eat every 3hrs and if you can nothing past 7-8pm.

Looks good. As far as diet a low car diet would be a good fit for you with high protein intake. Eat every 3hrs and if you can nothing past 7-8pm.

I was looking at 5 meals a day

Lots of chicken eggs for protein also good fats like cottage cheese and peanut butter also protein
Tons of water about a gallon intake a day but im having some problems with what i should eat at what time how much and what order to have the intake of protein etc maximized. best diet i followed was during wrestling back in high school but imo wasnt very healthy nor effective... we simple didnt eat lol anyways tips on what to eat, how much to eat and at what times of the day would be freakin awesome. I know it varies from person to person but something to base off would be so much better then pulling shit out of my head. Im really shooting for max results ! Thanks again for all the info so far!

- Carl

I like osta rx and lean fuel fir someone looking to recomp and get back into things.....osta rx is non suppresive and requires no pct...lean fuel is a nice otc thermo to help.move so extra unwanted fat....diet wise look for around 1600 cals ed....and hit cardio 5 days ew in the am in a empty stomach...30-40 mins of liss will work well...

That is a solid cycle right there! You will need no PCT with the proposed cycle. As far as diet is concerned I'm probably going to have to let someone else chime in here. I operate in the 3,500-4,000 clean as possible calorie range, but PLing is how I get down. As far as your training routine I tell everyone to train like a power lifter when it comes to your core/main work. What you do outside of that can be tailored to what ever your overall goal is.

Back