• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dream N Grow

chez

Registered
Reaction score
Whats Up All

So I have been taking SDMZ 4.0 along with Dream N Grow. So far the 4.0 seems to be great in terms of making me feel motivated and energetic, and the pumps are great, but its too early to give feedback. However, this dream n grow stuff is pretty awesome.

I started taking it at two caps before bed....whoa nellie! that was too much. I have now dropped it down to one cap it works great. I fall into a very deep sleep and just like the name says, I dream, and dream alot. Very vivid dreams too, enjoyable ones. I never wake up and remember my dreams, but now its a new adventure every night! But the main benefit here is, I know I am getting quality sleep. And that means gains.

There is one drawback, for me anyway, it seems to dry me out. Like my mouth feels like the sahara desert and my throat is bone dry. It helps to drink a bottle of gatorade before bed, and keep some water handy. This may be because I am a mouth breather (sleep apnea) but either way I recommend staying well hydrated.

Any questions or comments throw em out there, I will be taking this product regularly for the next 30 days and will keep everyone updated.

6eb48d96c95d95d846cf1bb5386dbe57.jpg

I'll have to try Dream N Grow. I've been using a beer, vodka, red wine combo; I usually sleep for two hrs and dream about the apocalypse...have I been doing it wrong?

I'll have to try Dream N Grow. I've been using a beer, vodka, red wine combo; I usually sleep for two hrs and dream about the apocalypse...have I been doing it wrong?
Lmao 😂😂😂😂😂

Dream N Grow reminds me of zma only more effective

Back