• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

T shirt

frogsak1

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guy I live in Australia and would like to order myself and the wife some shirts but you don't ship international so I went onto orbit nutrition and they don't have your shirts ????
What can I do ??

I'm going to guess that the shipping is colossal and that's the problem. Perhaps a member could find out what the shipping would cost to get a shirt out to you and follow-up that way.

PM me your shipping info and I'll inquire at the post office about costs. Curious about the cost of something like that.

Thank you for your interest in IronMagLabs. The t-shirt design is by Jerry Beck and the shirts are athletic fit, just look great!

Wow thanks heaps when I wear them to the gym people may ask about it and I will be happy to point them to IML

Thanks again

You will probably have to find someone in the us to ship it to you bro.

Yes I will with PayPal but I would like to hope that if I pay that the items arrive and some just doesn't take my money

Thanks for following up, Anabolic5150.

frog, sorry for the delay of a reply. Just saw your pm. Will hit the post office for shipping charges ASAP -- tomorrow's Sunday, so probably Monday if I can get to the post office after work. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for following up, Anabolic5150.

frog, sorry for the delay of a reply. Just saw your pm. Will hit the post office for shipping charges ASAP -- tomorrow's Sunday, so probably Monday if I can get to the post office after work. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for helping

Well, I don't know how much help I am. lol

Check your pm's, but here it is -- most of what I said to you already in the private message, brother.

Was just at the post office here and the man did calculations - four t-shirts from Carlisle, PA to Australia would be $21.02 for the shipping.

Is that too steep? They're very nice shirts. I have a new one and it launders well, just top quality!

I will help man. I've already shipped to two good buddies down under and don't have any problem helping a brother out!

Thanks mate at this stage Kurt James is looking into it right now

Thanks any way

Is that too steep? They're very nice shirts. I have a new one and it launders well, just top quality![/QUOTE]

The price is all good mate

I will help man. I've already shipped to two good buddies down under and don't have any problem helping a brother out!

Get out of my way, man. I'm helping! lol :D

Will get you an answer ASAP.

I need an IML shirt to wear to the NA's and represent!

We have some good comps downunder in my state so it will be good to show of some new shirts

We have some good comps downunder in my state so it will be good to show of some new shirts

Thanks for your interest. The good word is in your PM in-box in 3... 2... 1...

Back