• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bradray does Dream and Grow like a Pro

bradray

Registered
Reaction score
IMAG1009_zpsybtsm6r2.jpg

Will check in tomorrow. thanks to Heavy for this opportunity to log what appears to be a good product. I have suffered from insomnia for several years and am really hoping this will help me. I take 1 xanax before bed to help me sleep, but most nights i just toss and turn after a few hours into my night. I am not currently running anything and am taking a break after completing a 16 week oral run. Will be starting back up with exercising tomorrow

Will check in tomorrow. thanks to Heavy for this opportunity to log what appears to be a good product. I have suffered from insomnia for several years and am really hoping this will help me. I take 1 xanax before bed to help me sleep, but most nights i just toss and turn after a few hours into my night. I am not currently running anything and am taking a break after completing a 16 week oral run. Will be starting back up with exercising tomorrow
Awesome! Following!

So my first night of using 2 caps of dream n grow and i must say i got a great nights sleep. I am usually tossing and turning all night, but only got up one time all night. Was a little groggy this morn when i woke up. Took 2 caps at 8:30 and hit the hay around 9. Impressed so far

So my first night of using 2 caps of dream n grow and i must say i got a great nights sleep. I am usually tossing and turning all night, but only got up one time all night. Was a little groggy this morn when i woke up. Took 2 caps at 8:30 and hit the hay around 9. Impressed so far
Off to a good start!

Second night took two dreamers at 8:30 and was falling asleep in lounger around 10. Went to bed and slept solid until 3 a.m and then was very restless until 5:30 a.m. Chalk it up as a 50-50 night

Night three, took 1 dreamer and 1 alprazolam at 10:30, went to bed at 11 and woke up at 5:30, slept like a rock, not even sure if i even moved

Night 4 took 1 dreamer and 1 alprazolam at 9;00 and went to bed at 9:30 and slept like a rock all night. I could really get used to this. I am beginning to believe we have something here

Night 4 took 1 dreamer and 1 alprazolam at 9;00 and went to bed at 9:30 and slept like a rock all night. I could really get used to this. I am beginning to believe we have something here
Right on!

Night 6, 2 dreamers and 1 alprazolam, slept well. No tossing and turning at all and was able to fall back asleep within 30-60 seconds the two times i woke up

Night 5 was a decent night. Woke up twice, but was able to fall right back asleep. One thing I have noticed is cotton mouth in the morning. Thinking it may be from sleeping with mouth open, which I never do unless I am in deep sleep.

Night 7 same dosage and good deep sleep from 10 p.m until 3 a.m. Woke up and tossed and turned until i got up at 5:30. All in all a decent night's rest, can't complain.

Last night ( night 8 ), one xannie and two dreamers and slept like a rock. One of the best yet

Got to bed a little later than usual last night ( night 9 ), so only took 1 xannie and 1 dreamer. Slept like a rock and dont even think i moved. Little groggy this morning, but only had 4 solid hours of sleep.

Thursday night was tired from lack of sleep night before, 1 xannnie and 2 dreamers and it was lights out and slept solid the whole night. Got up 1 time and fell right back asleep

Friday night was a little wound up and tossed and turned for first few hours. Finally fell into a good sleep and slept pretty good until 5:30 a.m. Fell back asleep and slept until 10 a.m. Good nights sleep

Saturday night went out and drank a bit, went to sleep around 3 a.m and slept until 10:30, got up and did some housework, fell asleep around 4, got up around 7:30 and then went back to sleep at 10 p.m with no problems falling asleep. Was groggy most of the day

Sunday night went to sleep at 10 p.m usual dosage and slept good until 5:30 a.m. All in all this is a solid product and i am not a good sleeper at all and haven't been for several years. Fairly happy with this product

Monday and Tuesday night i had bad nights. I sometimes wake up with a rapid heartbeat just out of nowhere and it happened both nights and i didn't sleep well at all. Wednesday night i drank and forgot to take my xannie and dreamers and didn't sleep good at all. Should get a good night's sleep tonight with all the sleep deprivation this week.

Thursday and Friday slept like a rock. Woke up a little groggy Saturday morning but didn't go to bed until 11 p.m and got up at 5 a.m

Thanks Chez! Saturday night and Sunday night were pretty much solid nights of sleep. Went to bed at 2 a.m Saturday night and woke up around 10:30 and went to bed sunday night at 10:30 and got up at 5:30. Really solid product here

Wednesday night i did not go to sleep and Thursday i had an episode of my usual heart pounding out of my chest middle of the night deal, got up for about half an hour, went back to bed after it mellowed out, and slept like a rock until 6 a.m

Friday night another no sleep night ( lifestyle outing ) and saturday night i tried to sleep without any sleep aids. Did ok until daylight, then couldn't get back to sleep, so got up early

Sunday night was regular dose of 1 xannie and 2 dreamers and slept solid. Woke up groggy and went to bed at 10:30 p and got up at 5:30 a.

Solid week of sleep with no issues at all. Tonight is my last dose

Ended up going to a party Saturday night and didn't take any dreamers. Sunday night was a great night of sleep with 2 dreamers and a xannie. Monday night was my last dreamer with one xannie and didn't get as good of a night's sleep. Dreamers, i am going to miss you.

Great product

Cotton mouth and a little bit of grogginess were my only sides.

Really good product here

Back