• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super Nor Andro Rx??

Strong_Guy

Registered
Reaction score
Been a follower of this forum for a while now and am really excited to see the new improved formulation IML is utilizing. Been around the game for a while and am pretty active on a couple other forums around the net (WesleyInman can vouch for me :cool:). So anyway, whats the deal with Super Nor Andro? Anyone have any feedback to offer? Seems like this one has largely gotten little attention. I have read the article about it on here and its quite interesting, but would love to see some real world feedback from others on here (gains, good/bad sides, stacks, etc). I am very intrigued by it to say the least; looks very good on paper. I've tried about every DHEA isomer there is except for this one. That is going to change as it is planned to be part of my next stack with the intention to put on a little mass through the winter months. Also, what are some stack suggestions and how would different options compliment Nor Andro? I know in the past 4-Andro seemed to be the most popular to stack with it, I've also seen some recommendations for a good DHT ph such as Epiandro. Any input greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

I'd add Super Nor Andro (4 caps daily) to any stack for extra mass and strength.

I'd add Super Nor Andro (4 caps daily) to any stack for extra mass and strength.

Well I'm going to give it a shot in a month or two. Hopefully it will provide a nice synergy with the other things I have lined up. Definitely will be watching to see if any feedback pops up on here between now and then.

So I decided on stacking the Super Nor Andro with Super 4 Andro. Will be taking 6 caps each per day. I'll have a solid PCT lined up. The only question I really have is, should I pick up an AI (E-Control) and something for prolactin control during the run? I've researched and found where 19-nors can potentially pose a problem with elevated prolactin levels resulting in unwanted sides.

Hey Strong Guy great to have you here!!!!

Thank you for coming here!!!

Good timing, I literally just got off the Super Nor Andro myself. I ran it for 3 weeks only at 6 caps ED, 3 in am, 3in PM.

I noticed increased strength and aggression and also my joints do feel alot better on it, just like you would think a nandro type product would do.

I have not combined it with any other product, but the Super Epi or Super 4 andro couldn't go wrong. I do like this product, the ONLY downside to it, being that it can get quite $$$$. But safety wise, I felt great. Did see a few pimples here and there, nothing insane, but the product definitively works!!

Hey Strong Guy great to have you here!!!!

Thank you for coming here!!!

Good timing, I literally just got off the Super Nor Andro myself. I ran it for 3 weeks only at 6 caps ED, 3 in am, 3in PM.

I noticed increased strength and aggression and also my joints do feel alot better on it, just like you would think a nandro type product would do.

I have not combined it with any other product, but the Super Epi or Super 4 andro couldn't go wrong. I do like this product, the ONLY downside to it, being that it can get quite $$$$. But safety wise, I felt great. Did see a few pimples here and there, nothing insane, but the product definitively works!!

Awesome, thanks for the reply Wes!! Good to be on the IML forum, I thought I'd check it out since my other fav forum has turned into a ghost town unfortunately... You think an AI and/or prolactin control supplement would be necessary? I've never tried any 19nor products so I'm not sure how I'll respond but definitely looking forward to giving it a go. I figured an AI might also be good to maximize the benefits of the 4-Andro since I've heard there is a limit to the amount of test conversion you can get out of it before it converts more towards estrogen.

Awesome, thanks for the reply Wes!! Good to be on the IML forum, I thought I'd check it out since my other fav forum has turned into a ghost town unfortunately... You think an AI and/or prolactin control supplement would be necessary? I've never tried any 19nor products so I'm not sure how I'll respond but definitely looking forward to giving it a go. I figured an AI might also be good to maximize the benefits of the 4-Andro since I've heard there is a limit to the amount of test conversion you can get out of it before it converts more towards estrogen.
If you're concerned with prolactin, you can just add an AI like E-Control ( 3 caps daily, doses spread out ) or exemestane to your cycle, since prolactin isn't usually an issue unless estrogen is already high. And you can always pick up some pramipexole if you really need it.

If you're concerned with prolactin, you can just add an AI like E-Control ( 3 caps daily, doses spread out ) or exemestane to your cycle, since prolactin isn't usually an issue unless estrogen is already high. And you can always pick up some pramipexole if you really need it.

Cool man, thanks for the input. Much appreciated!

Back