• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

ending cycle early due to side effects

Tinfrost

Registered
Reaction score
I started a cycle of the original super dmz at two caps a day.I was 6ft 2 inches 220lbs and about 10-12% bodyfat.Without changing my diet at all as of today I am up almost 10 lbs and have had a considerable increase in strength.The problem is that while up untill the last couple of days the side effects were fairly mild.A little stomach upset here and there,a little loss of appetite once in a while,a couple of headaches and some lethargy.Around two weeks in I added in some dermacrine to help out with that.I am into this cycle about 31/2 weeks and in the last couple of days the side effects have considerable magnified namely stomache nausea and but kicking lethargy.I know that if i continue on the full six weeks i planned on the results will be awesome but I just don,t know if i can stand these side effects.What do you guys think?Have any of you experienced this and what did you do?if you did stop and do the pct and maybe another 4 week bridge of osta rx were you able to do the same compound for a longer time without the same hardcore side effects or what?any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated thanks.

You are really supposed to only hit the dmz for 4 weeks max then a 4 week pct and a bridge if you want. Lethargy is very common on this.
are you drinking plenty of water, water will help with the headaches and lethargy...did for me on another cycle i did. i hope someone chimes in about the stomach nausea. if you stop at 3.5 weeks you need to do the full pct.

Hey heavyiron I think it was you who said that its better to do two caps for 6 weeks than 3 caps for 4 weeks am I right?I mean based on my own personal experience so far I don,t know how anyone could take a compound this strong at three caps a day for any length of time and I can handle pretty decent dose.

There are measures to counter the effects named.above....namely tons of water and a higher.carb diet...and yes that one extra.cap ed from 2-3 pushes some guys into the negative side....there are some guys that dont for whatever.reason tolerate strong(er) oral compounds....i happen to be one that doesnt do well with stronger.oral.compounds....thats were halo-extreme and cyanostane come into.play....i have zero issues with halo-e and cyano and/or.combo of each...and they will give you some great returns...

I have done the Halo extreme at three caps a day with fantastic results and absolutely no side effects but this compound is on another level and though the side effects have caught me off guard at first I think I will be able to weather the storm and make 6 weeks.As of today I am a few days from a full 4 weeks on and am up 11 lbs without any increase in my calories so I am pretty happy so far.

Back