• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First Cycle, bulking and not cutting?

Igetbackpumps

Registered
Reaction score
Alright so I was going to start my first cycle with SDMZ 2.0 but I'm no longer a moron. Ha.

well I currently want to start my first cycle, but everything I am seeing is cutting. I don't want to lose anything, as I would like to gain. I have cut before, not using supplements and it's tough for me to gainback. Since I was going to start SDMZ 2.0, i currently have Lecheck liver support, e-control, tamoixfen citrate (60Ml) and was going to order ultra male but am hesitant now that I am not going to take it for my first cycle. Also, one of my buddies gave me a bottle of AMS 1 andro, hbut I am just wondering what I should take for my first cycle? I am looking to bulk, and not cut!! From what I am seeing from the epi-andro, 1 andro, halo extreme it's all cutting...? Any suggestions on what to take? Thanks!

SDMZ 4.0 and a calorie surplus is your best bet for packing on mass. ebfitness15 for your discount code

SDMZ 4.0 and a calorie surplus is your best bet for packing on mass. ebfitness15 for your discount code

Thanks! I'm a little worried about gyno that seems to run in the sdmz family. Maybe bulking isn't the word but gains maybe? I dunno, kind of the same thing. I am wanting to do my first cycle so SDMZ 4.0 would be okay for a first cycle? Like I said I'm not looking to cut, but looking for gains/bulking. I can't afford to lose any weight/muscle at this point! Like I said I have e-control, some cycle support, some nolva, and ams 1 andro.. How would you run the cycle? If not sdmz , a different choice? Just very paranoid with gyno when running SDMZ of anything...

Thanks! I'm a little worried about gyno that seems to run in the sdmz family. Maybe bulking isn't the word but gains maybe? I dunno, kind of the same thing. I am wanting to do my first cycle so SDMZ 4.0 would be okay for a first cycle? Like I said I'm not looking to cut, but looking for gains/bulking. I can't afford to lose any weight/muscle at this point! Like I said I have e-control, some cycle support, some nolva, and ams 1 andro.. How would you run the cycle? If not sdmz , a different choice? Just very paranoid with gyno when running SDMZ of anything...
You can stack your SDMZ 4.0 with E-Control (3 caps daily, doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM) if you're nervous about or prone to gyno.

You can stack your SDMZ 4.0 with E-Control (3 caps daily, doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM) if you're nervous about or prone to gyno.

Awesome. I never got in when I was going through puberty, all though my nips did get a little sore I think I re call. I have my hands on SDMZ 2.0 but that stuff is pretty harsh.. So this is kind of what my cycle will look like:

SDMZ 4.0 ~ Weeks 1-4 @1 cap daily for one week, then increase to 2 caps daily, just so my body can get use to my first PH!!! 1 am, 1 pm.
Lechecks Advanced Cycle Armor ~ week 1-4 @ 2 caps daily, (my am onabout 3 hours after my first SDMZ, my 2nd one about 2 hours after)
E-control ~ week 1-8 @3 caps daily (about 2-3 hours after SDMZ, and 1 inbetween)

PCT:
???????
other then the e-control not sure what to do here.
i have ultra male Rx, tamoxifen citrate, and will be running the e-control during the 8 weeks.. So 4 weeks of e control on cycle and 4 weeks of PCT. Is the SDMZ 4.0 suppose to be as toxic to gyno as the 2.0 is? Just very nervous about it so that's why I'm not taking 2.0 to start off. And will take 4.0 as long as it's not as bad as 2.0 is..

Awesome. I never got in when I was going through puberty, all though my nips did get a little sore I think I re call. I have my hands on SDMZ 2.0 but that stuff is pretty harsh.. So this is kind of what my cycle will look like:

SDMZ 4.0 ~ Weeks 1-4 @1 cap daily for one week, then increase to 2 caps daily, just so my body can get use to my first PH!!! 1 am, 1 pm.
Lechecks Advanced Cycle Armor ~ week 1-4 @ 2 caps daily, (my am onabout 3 hours after my first SDMZ, my 2nd one about 2 hours after)
E-control ~ week 1-8 @3 caps daily (about 2-3 hours after SDMZ, and 1 inbetween)

PCT:
???????
other then the e-control not sure what to do here.
i have ultra male Rx, tamoxifen citrate, and will be running the e-control during the 8 weeks.. So 4 weeks of e control on cycle and 4 weeks of PCT. Is the SDMZ 4.0 suppose to be as toxic to gyno as the 2.0 is? Just very nervous about it so that's why I'm not taking 2.0 to start off. And will take 4.0 as long as it's not as bad as 2.0 is..
Both Ultra Male and tamoxifen stacked with E-Control are great for PCT. Gyno/estrogen sides are different for everyone; it doesn't really come down to the product, just how a person's body reacts to it. Both E-Control and tamoxifen are good for preventing gyno.

Both Ultra Male and tamoxifen stacked with E-Control are great for PCT. Gyno/estrogen sides are different for everyone; it doesn't really come down to the product, just how a person's body reacts to it. Both E-Control and tamoxifen are good for preventing gyno.

Awesome. Okay these should be my last 2 questions for you. I already have the SDMZ 2.0 so wiuld that give me the same as the 4.0? Also this is pretty dumb, but I was considering taking the SDMZ 2.0 for only 2 weeks 2 a day just so my body could get used to it. Then take a 4 week in a month. Now my question is, is that the dumbest thing you've ever heard? I probably wouldn't get much gains, but would it negatively effect me?

I will definitely get the 4.0 if you think it's a better option. Just have really been stressing about acquiring gyno and have seen it in a lot of SDMZ users

Awesome. Okay these should be my last 2 questions for you. I already have the SDMZ 2.0 so wiuld that give me the same as the 4.0? Also this is pretty dumb, but I was considering taking the SDMZ 2.0 for only 2 weeks 2 a day just so my body could get used to it. Then take a 4 week in a month. Now my question is, is that the dumbest thing you've ever heard? I probably wouldn't get much gains, but would it negatively effect me?

I will definitely get the 4.0 if you think it's a better option. Just have really been stressing about acquiring gyno and have seen it in a lot of SDMZ users
2.0 is much harsher than 4.0; just stick with the 4.0.

Hahaa! I may take 2.0.. Just going to wait tIl after 4.0... Just don't want boobs like my gf ;) plus it's my first PH! So 4.0 looks like it'll be good for a first

Hahaa! I may take 2.0.. Just going to wait tIl after 4.0... Just don't want boobs like my gf ;) plus it's my first PH! So 4.0 looks like it'll be good for a first
Enjoy your cycle of 4.0, man! You should run a log in the journal subforum.

Awesome guys! I'll check it out. But before I start, since you guys have expirence, does this look like a good set up?

Week1-4: SDMZ 4.0 - 2 caps daily (A.M. & P.M.)
Week1-8: cycle armor - 1 cap daily / ultra make rx - 1 cap daily.
now should I run my tamoxifen on cycle or just my e control on cycle?

PCT: week1-8 Cycle armor and ultra male 1 cap daily
Week 4-8 tamoxifen citrate (how often should I take this and at what Mg?)
week 9-11 e-control again (in case of rebound gyno) 3 caps daily.

ebfitness, you said I could run the e control on cycle correct? You can never be too careful asking a couple more questions! ;) thanks guys for the help. If you could answer these last couple questions before I start my cycle, that'd be awesome! Thanks

Awesome guys! I'll check it out. But before I start, since you guys have expirence, does this look like a good set up?

Week1-4: SDMZ 4.0 - 2 caps daily (A.M. & P.M.)
Week1-8: cycle armor - 1 cap daily / ultra make rx - 1 cap daily.
now should I run my tamoxifen on cycle or just my e control on cycle?

PCT: week1-8 Cycle armor and ultra male 1 cap daily
Week 4-8 tamoxifen citrate (how often should I take this and at what Mg?)
week 9-11 e-control again (in case of rebound gyno) 3 caps daily.

ebfitness, you said I could run the e control on cycle correct? You can never be too careful asking a couple more questions! ;) thanks guys for the help. If you could answer these last couple questions before I start my cycle, that'd be awesome! Thanks
Yes, you can run E-Control on cycle if you are concerned with gyno. After you've finished SDMZ 4.0 you can begin PCT (1 cap Ultra Male daily, 20mg tamoxifen daily). You can run E-Control for at least a couple weeks after Ultra Male/tamoxifen to prevent estrogen rebound.

Am gonna try and get this cycle done before Christmas break! Thanks gyys

ah. My friend was going to give me his left over tamoixfen but it looks like that isn't going to happen. Ha I'm trying to let this thread die I promise!! Will I be able to run SDMZ 4.0 without it?

Okay so I did the math, I said screw it and ordered my research Chemical. So I have that. I'm going to run the e-control during cycle. Should I stop during pct, and it pick it back up after my PCT is over? (My pct will be week 4-8, consisting of tamoixfen, ultra male, and cycle armor) I only have 90 caps of e-control, so that won't get me through 11 weeks, so should I stop taking the e-control while taking the tamoxifen, and pick it back up after week 8?

Okay so I did the math, I said screw it and ordered my research Chemical. So I have that. I'm going to run the e-control during cycle. Should I stop during pct, and it pick it back up after my PCT is over? (My pct will be week 4-8, consisting of tamoixfen, ultra male, and cycle armor) I only have 90 caps of e-control, so that won't get me through 11 weeks, so should I stop taking the e-control while taking the tamoxifen, and pick it back up after week 8?
Yeah, that's fine. Or you can just get another bottle and run it straight through cycle and PCT.

Hey guys one last question. 20mg of tamoxifen citrate = 1ml right? I have my measuring tool, so I basically just fill up my tool all the way put it on my tounge, and that's one dosage, correct?

Hey guys one last question. 20mg of tamoxifen citrate = 1ml right? I have my measuring tool, so I basically just fill up my tool all the way put it on my tounge, and that's one dosage, correct?
We can't discuss human use of research supps, but yeah, that's how you would apply it to a research animal...

Back