• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stacking Halo with Deca Drol Question

ptrainer2003

Registered
Reaction score
I have run Halo Extreme three separate times with amazing results. I am thinking about running another cycle of it and stacking with the Deca Drol. My question is Should I run the Halo for 6 weeks and the Deca for 4, then when I finish with the Halo after week 6 start the pct? Also, I wanted to add in the Osta Rx as well but wasnt sure where to put it and for how long to run it before I could run another cycle. Could someone please help me lay this cycle out in the easiest way possible? Thanks so much

that would be a good one. Run halo for 6 weeks at 3 ed, then after the 2nd wee add in deca and drop the halo to 2 ed. After the 6 week cycle run the pct for 4 weeks and after the 2nd week of the pct, add in the osta for the last 2 weeks of pct and run the osta by itself for 6 more weeks. then wait a few weeks off everything...then start another cycle. Hope this helps, its what id do

Thanks a lot. Could I keep the halo at 3 per day for the entire 6 weeks?

Back