• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

lifting while on DMZ 2.0

Rone03

Registered
Reaction score
Whats up guys, I've done my research and am currently on super dmz 2.0.
My first time on pro hormones I just wanna know if cycling dmz would promte fast enough muscle recovery to work certain muscles twice a week without over working them, of course being that their spaced out decently. Any advice would be great thanks in advance everyone.

Thanks heavy just wanted to make sure before I made any changes with training. And I'm easily consuming close to 2 grams per lb of body weight everyday

yep. im on sdmz 2.0 now and hit all body parts twice a week...feeling good...as heavyiron said, up your protein intake!!!

Like mentioned, yes. Just be wise & keep your routine balanced

Everyone has nailed it. If you life heavy I would ensure I add in iml flex for joints.

I am also starting dmz 2.0 . ... So when doing my workout stick to the same routine or add a extra set or two? I just dont want to overtrain or get burned out. Mon.-chest/tri. 12/9 tue-shou/abs 6/... Wed=rest thurs-legs 12 fri. Back/bi 12/6

You will have to feel this out bro. When I work muscles twice a week I go heavy on one and light on the other to help with not causing joint pain.

Back