• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Geoff Roberts' training journal / IronMag Log

Geoff Roberts

Registered
Reaction score
As some may know, I am THE autoimmune train wreck. Type 1 diabetes, Addisons Disease AND Hashimotos. In other words... fate does not want me to look good... at all. Well... fuck off fate! Here is a 10 month before and after beginning at the point that I decided to start "bodybuilding" again despite being told it was a waste of time with Addisons disease.... we'll see about that. The right photo is just a few weeks ago. No drugs besides what I need to survive of course... a couple different catabolic corticosteriods, T4, and insulin. Of course I use Iron Mag Labs products (Nitro 4, Max Pump, Anabolic Matrix, and Ultra Male mostly) but none of the fun hormonals since I was diagnosed with Addisons disease two years ago .... yet!

Here is the full video version of the "after" video:

Attachments

• Back dub 1.jpg
    Back dub 1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Back dub 2.jpg
    Back dub 2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 8
Here is the original "before" video. About 11 months ago.

For this little experiment I will be running 1-Andro at 2 caps per day, Epi-Andro at 2 caps per day, and E-Control at 1 cap per day. "PCT" will of course be Anabolic Matrix and Ultra Male.:)

Only 5 days into the cycle and I can already see/feel an obvious difference in vascularity and pumps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 9
So I am just under two weeks into the cycle. I decided to use the first two weeks to really push the limits with my diet and put on size. I am up 14 pounds in two weeks, 190 to 204. Which is probably way too much, lol. I can gain weight like a new born cow if I want to. Now I will be coming back down for the final two weeks of the cycle and hopefully looking my best at the end in the low 190s.

Here are the end results. I gained 10 or 11 pounds with only minimal fat gain. Ironmag products are no joke!

Attachments

• back single.jpg
    back single.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2
  • front relax.jpg
    front relax.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2
Back