• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Levas journey with sdmz 4.0

both training partners bailed on me today. so i did mondays workout instead. on like 2 hours of sleep. ill do my ME upper tomorrow so i can do strongman tuesday. tomorrow is my last day with the dmz, and until my new surprise comes in, ill just be cruising on my sarms.

SS bar good mornings
115x3
135x3
155x3
175x3
215x3
225x3
245x1
255x1
155x3

these felt good. i hate them though. on the heavier reps, i feel i could get lower than i was, but my form was breaking down badly.

hyperextensions
BWx3x20

doubled .5 red band hamstring curls, with a 2 sec pause
5x20

supersetted with

mini orange band pull aparts
5x30

landmine twists(bar weight)
45x4x16

s.bar curls
40x12
50x12
60x12
70x8

some sort of hip/ad/abductor work with a band, 25 reps going N/S/E/W each leg
4x25,25

finished off with some strict double leg reverse hyper work
60x3x10

both training partners bailed on me today. so i did mondays workout instead. on like 2 hours of sleep. ill do my ME upper tomorrow so i can do strongman tuesday. tomorrow is my last day with the dmz, and until my new surprise comes in, ill just be cruising on my sarms.

SS bar good mornings
115x3
135x3
155x3
175x3
215x3
225x3
245x1
255x1
155x3

these felt good. i hate them though. on the heavier reps, i feel i could get lower than i was, but my form was breaking down badly.

hyperextensions
BWx3x20

doubled .5 red band hamstring curls, with a 2 sec pause
5x20

supersetted with

mini orange band pull aparts
5x30

landmine twists(bar weight)
45x4x16

s.bar curls
40x12
50x12
60x12
70x8

some sort of hip/ad/abductor work with a band, 25 reps going N/S/E/W each leg
4x25,25

finished off with some strict double leg reverse hyper work
60x3x10
Both training partners? You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Both training partners? You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Haha. One of them is the promoter of my next show,and he has all the equipment,plus he will let me weigh in a couple lbs over 220. The other guy didn't want to wait around for me.

Thankfully the promoter will be bringing the equipment to my gym Tuesday,so he is making up for it haha.

I spent the night rolling on molly(first time ) with my wife, im surprised i woke up at 830,considering i went to bed about 645 am.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Can you write an entry about your molly experience?
Sure.

Took it about midnight, didnt feel anything an hour later, so my buddy gave me a bit more. It hit me after that.

I don't do any sort of recreational drugs(anymore ),even pot or booze,so i don't really know what i can compare it to. It reminded me of the high you get from edibles. That full body high. The host played a bunch of lil wayne and some other stuff,so the music was good and brought up the mood.

I wasn't so touchy feely like everyone else was. I didnt quite get that sensation that everyone was getting.

The high itself was amazing. I havent been high in probably 4 years.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAF6FiZKsAs/

Heres a link for my max effort good morning today. Weight was 255.

Like i said up above ,i think with time, ill be able to get to parallel or Slightly above and stick my ass back more. Without the upper back rounding

Today i sadly took my last sdmz pill. Its also the day i start eating less so i can try and make weight for February. Though i may do that tomorrow. Because i am fucking starving.

I started out with some foam rolling of my hips and some stretches because last night my left hip was killing me. Pain/ache from my hip,through my knee,and into my foot. I wore my knee sleeve to sleep to try and help with the pain. It hurt to walk. So ive got tight hips. And probably tight everything else. Its something I've been neglecting for a long time and I'm going to get on top of it before it cripples me .

Axle flat bench
135x3
155x3
175x3
195x3
205x3 (this was 2 plates on, our axle weighs 25lbs)
225x3
235x3 ( this was PR territory for me. 235x3 reg bar before)
245x3- got some slight help on the 3rd rep i believe. You know how spotters are. It was all you bro!
250x1- this is where i stopped today. This went up so fast and easy. I had another 15 to 20lbs in me.but id rather leave it then get injured.

Bamboo bar ohp,with a few second pause at the top
50x5x8

Cable low rows,with a pause
120x12
130x10
130x10
140x10
150x10
160x10

Face pulls
30lbsx4x20

Low cable curls
30x4x10

100 100s(situps,leg raises)

Mini orange side delt raises
3x10

Ankle sled drags
35lbs x4 trips walking backwards
35lbs x4 trips walking forwards
25lbs x1 trip walking left
25lbs x1 trip walking right

I didnt do nearly as much as i usually do. I didnt feel like it o guess. I'm not sure why. I think im just trying to dial down the volume because 2 weeks out ive got to create a serious deficit.

Im going to give it 3 weeks of 2k calories a day, see where i get to and decide from there if im going to compete. Im not afraid of the weights,but making weight.

Ill have some pictures up tomorrow. Measurements tomorrow as well.

Ill do my write up tomorrow night probably. Ill keep this log going until i get my next test product in!

today was just a recovery day

started off with some hip/glute foam rolling and some stretching.

did some chin ups, some dips with 20lbs of chains and some banded crunches. went to do some weighted hangs and my low back started acting up from an injury a few months ago. just some painful spasms. i called it after that. no sled work today :(

https://www.instagram.com/p/BALHWBVKsDK/

front shot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BALHUf9KsDE/

back shot

this stuff was amazing. i wish i had another bottle so i could have run it at a higher dose, or for longer.

i had great muscle hardness the whole time. my conditioning was through the roof. i increased my workload 10 fold.

maxes

squat
325->350, for a fast easy single

axle bench press
0-<250, another fast easy single

regular bench
190x3->235x3

sumo deadlift
0->425

didnt test my conventional

axle push press
160x3->205x3

incline log press
0->190

my strength went through the roof on this stuff. im sad it was discontinued. im looking forward to the next incarnation.

as you can see from the pictures, i did gain a lot of fat. but that is how my body is set up, being a former 300lb fatty.

i ended up being 250lbs, up from 232ish. but i attribute that to a shitty diet from christmas on.

my sex drive was alright on this. it was low, but now because of the dmz. just things irl with my wife. never had a problem getting an erection or keeping it.

Thanks man! Im excited for my next one. IML is sending me 2 bottles of r andro to log for a month!

Back