• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Let's talk nutrition

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone care to share your eating habits or diet regimen? I'm finally going to be back on stage this year. Recently, after bulking, I've had struggles maintaining muscle while dropping the fat. This time I have to get it right to step on stage again. Can you all help me along here? I'd appreciate any feedback from you all.

Hey guys, anyone care to share your eating habits or diet regimen? I'm finally going to be back on stage this year. Recently, after bulking, I've had struggles maintaining muscle while dropping the fat. This time I have to get it right to step on stage again. Can you all help me along here? I'd appreciate any feedback from you all.
Did you use a coach when you competed before? Contest prep is a tad more complicated than the average diet, haha. But you'd definitely want to run a product like Epi-Andro to help cut weight and maintain muscle.

Thanks EB, I've never had a coach, but I want one now. A lot has changed for sure, and I don't want to miss my mark. Right now, I have epiandro, but I am trying to wait for the R-Andro to release.

Back