• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super 1-Andro Rx Stack Recommended Dosage

wootonralph

Registered
Reaction score
I just purchased the Super 1-Andro Rx Stack from the site

i saw these recommend dosage for each:

SUPER 1-ANDRO RX STACK DOSING:

week 1-4 super 1 andro - 2 caps a day
week 1-4 super4 andro - 2 caps a day

Im 5'6 , 159 lbs 16-18% bf
working out for two years now and this will be my first time to cycle

is the recommended dosage enough or not enough for me? i see many comments saying that these should be 4 caps each compound daily. some also say it should be 6.. I am confused ... i only bought 1 bottle of each (1 andro and 4 andro), should i buy more bottles? please share what you know.. i want to see good results. thanks!!

I just purchased the Super 1-Andro Rx Stack from the site

i saw these recommend dosage for each:

SUPER 1-ANDRO RX STACK DOSING:

week 1-4 super 1 andro - 2 caps a day
week 1-4 super4 andro - 2 caps a day

Im 5'6 , 159 lbs 16-18% bf
working out for two years now and this will be my first time to cycle

is the recommended dosage enough or not enough for me? i see many comments saying that these should be 4 caps each compound daily. some also say it should be 6.. I am confused ... i only bought 1 bottle of each (1 andro and 4 andro), should i buy more bottles? please share what you know.. i want to see good results. thanks!!

I always advise at least 4 caps daily for each Andro; I've run less in the past and 4 seems to be where it really starts to show. ebfitness15 for your discount code.

Thanks a lot. Just started today. Hope to get good results with the dosage recommendations you gave me.

should this be taken sublingually or orally? just want to make sure im not making a mistake. thanks!!

Nolvadex or Ultra Male and E-Control will work for PCT.

Your stack is setup so that Ultra Male would be fine for PCT. 1 cap Ultra Male daily for 6 weeks post cycle.

I personally would run the Super 1-Andro at 4 caps daily. Stacking with Super 4-Andro makes good sense.

Back