• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme + Super 4-andro ok?

cheveli

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking to do another 3 caps of Halo Extreme with 4 caps of 4-andro run for 8.5 weeks with Adv cycle support. However I noticed that 4-andro RX is been replaced with Super 4-Andro. Any suggestions or concerns running the stack using Super 4-andro? Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

Hey guys,

Looking to do another 3 caps of Halo Extreme with 4 caps of 4-andro run for 8.5 weeks with Adv cycle support. However I noticed that 4-andro RX is been replaced with Super 4-Andro. Any suggestions or concerns running the stack using Super 4-andro? Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks
That's an awesome stack. Super 4-Andro is approximately 30% more bioavailabile than 4-Andro.

Hey Chez,

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but I'm looking to slim down from my previous bulk from 16 weeks ago. My lowerback and midsection is my main concern. I've read that it promotes blood flow as well as its ability to block alpha-2 receptors, which are usually in the abdomen.

Not stupid at all, I just get more negatives from yohimbine than positives. The blood flow it promotes is almost too much for me, and it ends up effecting my sinuses and gives me a massive headache. Royal jelly is my go to for blood flow, provided you aren't allergic.

The stack you are planning on doing should be all you need with a very regimented dialed in diet.

We do sell Razor Cuts and Lean Fuel Extreme , supplements designed for cutting and trimming fat, if you still feel you will need it. But see how well you do with a strict diet and your proposed stack. I think you will surprise yourself.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not stupid at all, I just get more negatives from yohimbine than positives. The blood flow it promotes is almost too much for me, and it ends up effecting my sinuses and gives me a massive headache. Royal jelly is my go to for blood flow, provided you aren't allergic.

The stack you are planning on doing should be all you need with a very regimented dialed in diet.

We do sell Razor Cuts and Lean Fuel Extreme , supplements designed for cutting and trimming fat, if you still feel you will need it. But see how well you do with a strict diet and your proposed stack. I think you will surprise yourself.

Right on, diet (cutting cals ) is key to losing fat. And LeanFuel and RazorCuts is free with every order right now!

Thanks guys, I'm planning on cutting calories. Not a huge decrease, just 200-300 to start with some light cardio. I hope to leverage my actual lifting protocol staying within the 8-12 rep range with high intensity . I'm hoping that the stack will help me with recovery, retain as much muscle mass as possible with potentially gaining a bit of lean muscle . The last part is where I'm kinda confused, would it possible to gain muscle mass on a caloric deficit? Is it a scenario where my fat stores can be used for actual muscle building (obviously keeping in mind protein/bcca intake )?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I'm planning on cutting calories. Not a huge decrease, just 200-300 to start with some light cardio. I hope to leverage my actual lifting protocol staying within the 8-12 rep range with high intensity . I'm hoping that the stack will help me with recovery, retain as much muscle mass as possible with potentially gaining a bit of lean muscle . The last part is where I'm kinda confused, would it possible to gain muscle mass on a caloric deficit? Is it a scenario where my fat stores can be used for actual muscle building (obviously keeping in mind protein/bcca intake )?

To be on the safe side, I wouldn't count on actually gaining muscle in a caloric deficit...even on an anabolic. But you will retain/maintain muscle, and muscle may appear fuller due to nitrogen, glycogen, and intra-muscular water retention.

To be on the safe side, I wouldn't count on actually gaining muscle in a caloric deficit...even on an anabolic. But you will retain/maintain muscle, and muscle may appear fuller due to nitrogen, glycogen, and intra-muscular water retention.
Spot on sir. 💪

So with that in mind, while on the stack, besides caloric deficit, should I really concern my self on taking or staying with a certain amount of carbs per day? Also, should I drop the weight and focus on 12-15 range or continue to 8-12 range with heavier weight ?

So with that in mind, while on the stack, besides caloric deficit, should I really concern my self on taking or staying with a certain amount of carbs per day? Also, should I drop the weight and focus on 12-15 range or continue to 8-12 range with heavier weight ?

Keep carbs only around training time (before and/or after). And keep those weights heavy...you're no pussy, lol

Lol, 🏽

Any recommendations on what carbs before and after, and how long before or after to consume.

Before I was eating a bowl of oatmeal around 4:30 pm and would workout around 7:30/8pm. Was doing this since oatmeal is a slow digesting carb. Not sure if this was the optimal approach.

Lol, 🏽

Any recommendations on what carbs before and after, and how long before or after to consume.

Before I was eating a bowl of oatmeal around 4:30 pm and would workout around 7:30/8pm. Was doing this since oatmeal is a slow digesting carb. Not sure if this was the optimal approach.

Yeah, slow digesting carbs (complex) an hour or so before training is fine. Soon after training you want fast digesting carbs (simple) and protein.

Should I wait a little closer to my workout to take in complex carbs? Or should I just do simple carbs 30min before ?

Should I wait a little closer to my workout to take in complex carbs? Or should I just do simple carbs 30min before ?

Better off with complex about an hour before.

Awesome info. Going to move the complex closer to the workout then. Hopefully that tweak helps me with some of these running out of gas moments during my workouts.

Ok to use something like Gatorade during a workout since it has carbs?

Awesome info. Going to move the complex closer to the workout then. Hopefully that tweak helps me with some of these running out of gas moments during my workouts.

Ok to use something like Gatorade during a workout since it has carbs?

Yup, even better if you were to toss in some BCAAs or EAAs in to the Gatorade.

Is maximum pump extreme for before, during or after?

Is maximum pump extreme for before, during or after?

It's a pre workout, so before. Btw, we also carry BCAAs now! ebfitness15 for your discount code!

Yea was just looking at the page lol. You guys mentioned lean cuts and something else. Are those products that should be taken during while on the stack or after pct?

Yea was just looking at the page lol. You guys mentioned lean cuts and something else. Are those products that should be taken during while on the stack or after pct?

LeanFuel and Razor Cuts can be taken anytime and are free with every order right now!

Any potential issues with sleep or blood pressure increase with lean and razor?

Any potential issues with sleep or blood pressure increase with lean and razor?

Perhaps slight BP increase on LeanFuel since it's a stim, and I wouldn't take it past afternoon so it won't affect sleep.

Wondering if I can replace my daily am caffeine intake for leanfuel. Already taking pre workout late in the afternoon so have to keep an eye on that

Wondering if I can replace my daily am caffeine intake for leanfuel. Already taking pre workout late in the afternoon so have to keep an eye on that

LeanFuel can absolutely replace AM caffeine intake!

Back