• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Seabiscuit hoggs Super Epi Andro RX log

I did the cardio thing again today. Was semi-fasted this time. Had eaten earlier but had fairly empty stomach. Did the kratom pre again. Got the leg pumps but managed to get in the 4.1 again. Didn't go as fast but I'm a Cooper guy anyway so as long as I get the wotk in...

I was going to train abs and low back\hips today but getting some pain in the hips. This is probably from the squat press. This was the reason I dropped them before. Will eventually go back to POS training on the legs. I'm a special needs kid so I have to do things a little different.

I will train on flat tomorrow and see what I can do. Got some more dmz gonna take it to three tabs ed and see how strength goes with that. Getting really good strength without the leverage from water bloat is pretty cool. Did this more on machine bench since I had the injuries. Wanna see how I can do with true free weight.

I did the periworkout carbs today(bout 120 grams). Also took the DMZ to 45 mgs ed. I stopped short of doing work sets before heavies. This was a good idea cuz the elbow was hurting when I did try. I will get three plates soon.

Close grip bench:
135 X 8 X 2

Flat bench:
135 X 10
225 X 2
275 X 1
300 X 1
225 X 2 was going to do workset but my elbow was messed up
185 X 8

Machine flies:
170 X 10 X 2

cable ez curls:
105 X 10 X 2

Incine curls:
40s X 8 X 2

cybex tricep press:
150 X 8 X 3

Cybex conc curl:
75 X 10 X 3

Since I did the ab, hip and low back thing yesterday. I didn't do the preworkout carb thing. Really don't like getting a pump while doing this. Drank some Gatorade while training and did post with carbs, protein and creatine.

Think I'll do the 10 X 10 bench today. When training for power in the past, I trained chest every 5 days. So I figure doing this 5 days before heavies should give good recovery time.

Yesterday's training:

Cybex ab machine:
65 X 30 X 3

Cybex low ab:
110 X 25 X 3

Nautilus back ext:
135 X 17 X 3

Nautilus torso rotation:
110 X 12 X 3 X R&L

Did the periworkout carbs and creatine. Moving the 10 X 10 to Wed is so I'll get full recovery before heavies on Mon. Might keep volume way down for chest on Mon. I was pretty tore up today. Just took as long as I needed between sets. If I got trapped under 175 lbs. That would
Suck!

Flat bench:
175 X 10 X 10

10 degree chest:
120 X 10 X 3

Did the periworkout carbs and trained delts and back today. Some of the pumps were a bit painful. I got one of those cramps in middle of my foot like I used to get when I was on tren. It was nasty. Right after I worked out and was at the store. Drew up and contracted right in the arch. Just messaged it till it the contraction stopped. I was in the car trying to go home.

Incline press:
185 X 10 X 3

One arm machine lat raises:
80 X 10 X R&L
90 X 10 X R&L
100 X 10 X R&L

Reverse flies:
100 X 10 X 3

Upright rows:
110 X 10 X 3

Pulldowns:
175 X 10 X 3

Machine pullovers:
140 X 8 X 2

Supinated grip pulldowns:
170 X 8 X 3

Should say that I had ran out of cal/mag with zinc and potassium a couple days ago. Did't take it today even tho I got some yesterday. Probably had everything to do with the cramp.

I'm snowed in. No training today. My knee wraps are in my postal box too. Oh well.

My WiFi has been out and car buried. I went to the community center a couple blocks a way and did chest and arms yesterday. Did the carb shuttle thing but didn't try any heavies. Lots of spotters around where I usually go not here.

I did the periworkout carbs today also and trained delts and back.

Incline bench:
185 X 10 X 3

80 X 10 X R&L
90 X 10 X R&L
100 X 10 X R&L

Upright rows: actually took the weight down
100 X 10 X 3. Rather have real good form

Reverse flies:
100 X 10 X 3

Pulldowns:
175 X 10 X 3

Machine pullovers:
140 X 8 X 2

170 X 10 X 3

I'll change back to machine rows. Trying to work on lats spread.

A lot of you probably don't know what I mean when I talk about being a special needs kid. I told about it in a log awhile back. In 2008 I was tboned by a drunk driver. The injuries were 9 broken bones, a separated neck and a separated shoulder. One of the broken bones was my skull. I had severe TBI. Another one was a broken rib where something made a hole all the way thru my pec and punctured my lung. I had a collapsed lung and bruises on both sides of my heart. Both hips were broken and my pubic bone in the middle.

IOW, I had a lot of injuries. Don't tell this for excuses just letting ppl know what I'm saying when I talking about working around things. I know if has been awhile but I still have to deal with issues caused by the wreck. Barometric pressure was wearing me out during this snowstorm. Hard to get a doctor to give u any pain meds here in hillbilly heroin country. So I keep kratom on hand most of the time.

Anyway, that's what I'm referring to when I talk about "special! Needs. Not trying to get sympathy just sharing.

I did the carb shuttle thing today. Still going to try and get a three plates on the bench before this is done. My PRs before injuries are kinda out there for me but haven't given up on getting them. They were; 345 on bench, 545 for deadlift and 455 X 6 for squats. Never tryed a 1rm on squats.

Here's training for today:

Flat bench:
175 X 10 X 10

10 degree chest:
120 X 10 X 3

Just did the 4.1 miles of cardio on treadmill today. Did the kratom pre which gives a GH release. Also helped with pain. During the snowing it was bad. It let up some but still not back to normal. Wasn't really fasted cardio. I've been a little sloppy on diet. You stay so Lean on the epi-andro, don't gain fat easy.

Did the periworkout carbs today. Been eating really good and dropped keto altogether. Still only weigh about 192. I have recomped and havn't gained very much, if any fat.

I did 10X10 back squats today. Started really light and worked up the feet forward smith squats are easier and I missed some leg training. Gonna get it back.

Squats:
45 X 10
95 X 10
115 X 10
135 X 10
155 X 10
175 X 10
185 X 10
205 X 10
225 X 10 X 2

Didn't do the abs & low back thing yesterday because I want to do calves too. My legs were sore even tho I didn't go heavy because of the volume. I will do calves, low back and abs on Tues. Will probably try 315 tomorrow on bench. I know it's not much but I think I will eventually try a PR. Gotta do 3 plates first.

Did the periworkout carbs. Wasn't quite feeling it but went ahead and tryed the heavy bench.

Flat bench:
135 X 10
225 X 4
275 X 1
305 X 1 Didn't try 315 because spotter had to take a little off the 305. Will get the 315 in this cycle tho.

Close grip bench:
135 X 8 X 2

Cybex machine flies:
170 X 10 X 2

Cable EZ curls:
105 X 10 X 2

Incline curls:
40s X 8 X 2

Cybex tricep press:
150 X 8 X 3

Cybex conc curl:
75 X 10 X 3

Did the ab and back ext thing today. I did take in carbs creatine and protein preworkout. Didn't go crazy on carbs tho. Not trying to get pumps.

Cybex ab machine:
65 X 30 X 3

Cybex low ab machine:
110 X 25 X 3

Back ext:
135 X 20 X 3

Calf Raises:
230 X 40 X 3

Did the periworkout carb thing today. Def overtraining on bench a bit going to take it down a notch. I say that because the 10 X 10 was a struggle today. Still will try to get another good 1rm before this cycles over.

Flat bench:
175-155 X 10 had to reduce weight as I went.

10 degree chest:
120 X 10 X 3

Gotta catch up. Did periworkout carbs as usual both days. Trained delts and back yesterday and did a pure POF leg day today.
Gonna keep doing calves on ab day because this leg workout is long enough.

Yesterday:
Incline bench:
185 X 10 X 3

80 X 10 X R&L
90 X 10 X R&L
100 X 10 X R&L

Rev flies:
100 X 10 X 2

Pulldowns:
175 X 10 X 3

Machine pullovers:
140 X 8 X 2

170 X 10 X 3

Todays leg workout:

Squats:
135 X 10
225 X 6 X 2
275 X 4 X 2

Feet forward smith squats:
225 X 6
245 X 6 X 2

SL deads:
135 X 8 X 2

standing leg curls:
70 X 10 X 3 X R&L

One leg ext:
70 X 10 X 3 X R&L

Gonna alternate 10 X 10 flat bench with POF type training eow. Same thing with squats. I only have a week of this cycle left but will keep going after. If I get picked for R-andro log, I will probably run some trest with it and continue along these lines. Should get some nice gains both strength and size. Shouldn't be hard to stay prtty lean. I know my body and should be abl to do this without an AI. Will have one on hand tho.

I think part of my joint problems is running dream n grow and huperzine. The actual supp will the huperzine in it is called "focus fomula". Between the two, the effect is quite simular to peptides. I even have the water around my ankles. The trest should help the joints a lot. Cutting back a little on bench volume should also help the elbow.

Here's a new pic. I don't know how well you can tell but I look bigger. My biceps went from 18 inches to 18.5

Didn't do any heavies today. Just wanna let this elbow get better. Did the periworkout fast carbs and had a pretty good workout.

Flat bench:
135 X 10
205 X 6
225 X 4
185 X 10

Close grip bench:
135 X 8 X 2

machine flies:
170 X 10 X 2

Cable curls:
110 X 10 X 2

incline curls:
40s X 8 X 2

Cybex tricept press:
150 X 8 X 3

Cybex conc curl:
75 X 10 X 3

Did 4.1 miles on treadmill yesterday. Still doing the periworkout carbs on lifting days. Trained delts and back today because I'm only doing the 10 X 10 eow now. Should take care of the overtraining.

Training for today, delts & back.

Incline bench:
185 X 10 X 3

machine one arm lat raises:
80 X 10 X R&L
90 X 10 X R&L
100 X 10 X R&L

Reverse flies:
100 X 10 X 3

Pulldowns:
175 X 10 X 3

machine pullovers:
140 X 10 X 2

170 X 10 X 3

I took a day off instead of doing cardio. Been sitting around and eating. I did do a walk but not 4 miles haha. I just walked maybe .5 mile. Tomorrow is last day of the epi cycle. Got a real nice recomp effect and I feel great on this compound. I didn't do too well finding a decent deal on some trest. So if I get picked for Randro, I'll just run a low dose test base and do a cutter. It's getting to be spring anyway.

Tomorrow will be a 10 X 10 squat day. gonna keep that going whatever I do.

I did do the periworkout carbs today and the 10 X 10 back squats. Gonna post somemore even tho the cycle is done. I will go over the various stacks and ways to use the epi andro.

Back squats:
95 X 10
115 X 10
135 X 10
155 X 10
175 X 10
185 X 10
205 X 10
225 X 10 X 3

I will keep alternating between POF training one wk and 10 X 10 the next. Will keep increasing the 225 lb sets until it's all ten. Hope I get to log the Randro. If not, I will probably try out YK11. YK11 is sold as a sarm but might be better classified as a dht related AAS.

I did 4.1 miles fasted cardio on treadmill sat. I did the 10 X 10 on the bench today. I will be keeping this going on my Randro log. Epi-andro has some great uses. The first time I used it. It was to offset the lethargy from hdrol. It works fine for that and would probably work with any compound that was highly anabolic and not very androgenic.

Another good use would be to stack it with compounds that aromatize readily to tone down estrogenic sides. It's great for preserving muscle on cutters. Pretty awesome for recomps too. This last cycle ended up being like a recomp even tho I started out fairly lean. Love having the very hard, dense muscle!

Todays training:
Bench: 175 X 10 X 10

Moving 10 degree chest to POF chest days. Will share more on this in next log. Should be interesting.

Will be doing a R-Andro log starting Monday for anyone who is interested. This will be a pure cut with just the R-Andro and low dosed test. Will also be researching some DAC and ghrp2. Might throw in some low dosed MK677.

Back