• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'll do it...What stacks would you run with Randro and how?

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
Just like the title says. We always ask, figured I'd be first. In a different thread, I asked about Randro/Epiandro vs SDMZ 4.0/Randro. Basically came out that Randro/Epiandro was great for a cut and SDMZ/Randro for a bulk. So I'd like to discuss how these cycles would look.

Just like the title says. We always ask, figured I'd be first. In a different thread, I asked about Randro/Epiandro vs SDMZ 4.0/Randro. Basically came out that Randro/Epiandro was great for a cut and SDMZ/Randro for a bulk. So I'd like to discuss how these cycles would look.
R-Andro added to anything will help you stay dry, hard, and lean, not to mention preventing lethargy and poor libido.

I'm gonna log Randro alone at 600mgs ED. Will discuss how it compares to Super Epi andro and how it compares to Primordial Performances Andro Hard V1.

With that being said and done, Randro is a compound to add to anything, including any of the IML dosages, or even an HRT script, this would be very beneficial in terms of lean hard muscle gains, strength, aggression in the gym and boosts in libido. Also doesn't convert to estrogen so those who are pregyno and gyno sensitive wont have an issue.

To expand on this thread a little, how would R-Andro stack with Nor Andro? For example, 4-Andro stacks well with DHT PHs (epi andro, r-andro) by utilizing a good synergy between wet/dry compounds. From what I've found through research Nor Andro appears to be high anabolic, low androgenic and could be considered slightly "wet" so I would think in theory it would stack well with something highly androgenic such as R-Andro. I've only used Nor-Andro once, but really liked it. Curious about thoughts on this.

To expand on this thread a little, how would R-Andro stack with Nor Andro? For example, 4-Andro stacks well with DHT PHs (epi andro, r-andro) by utilizing a good synergy between wet/dry compounds. From what I've found through research Nor Andro appears to be high anabolic, low androgenic and could be considered slightly "wet" so I would think in theory it would stack well with something highly androgenic such as R-Andro. I've only used Nor-Andro once, but really liked it. Curious about thoughts on this.
Like you said, Nor-Andro could be considered slightly "wet", so stacking it with R-Andro would be perfect!

Excellent, thanks for the input! I think I'll be giving it a go with Nor Andro at 400 mg/day stacked with 200-300 mg/day of R-andro for 8 weeks or so. I'm stocked on the Nor Andro, just need to pick up the R-andro sometime over the next couple months then give it a go.

Excellent, thanks for the input! I think I'll be giving it a go with Nor Andro at 400 mg/day stacked with 200-300 mg/day of R-andro for 8 weeks or so. I'm stocked on the Nor Andro, just need to pick up the R-andro sometime over the next couple months then give it a go.
Right on! ebfitness15 for your discount code!

Back