• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just purchased a bottle of Super DMZ RX 3.0!!!!!

hudd1988

Registered
Reaction score
I am pretty excited to start this product after the many positive reviews I have researched and read. So my stack will consist of the following:

Super DMZ RX 3.0
4-Andro Rx
Advanced Cycle Support Rx

Is there any other product within the line of Ironmag Labs that I can purchase to get the maximum results from the Super DMZ RX 3.0?

I am pretty excited to start this product after the many positive reviews I have researched and read. So my stack will consist of the following:

Super DMZ RX 3.0
4-Andro Rx
Advanced Cycle Support Rx

Is there any other product within the line of Ironmag Labs that I can purchase to get the maximum results from the Super DMZ RX 3.0?
That's already an awesome stack, but if you want to add in R-Andro, it will help you get dry, lean, and hard...not to mention it helps prevent lethargy and poor libido. ebfitness15 for your discount code!

Great I just ordered the R-Andro! How do you suggest to take this stack in terms of daily dosage? Thanks

Great I just ordered the R-Andro! How do you suggest to take this stack in terms of daily dosage? Thanks
At least 2 caps daily; I usually suggest at least 4 caps daily for any of the Andros, but the other Andros are 50mg per cap...R-Andro is 100mg.

Oh, and as for the 3.0, 1 cap AM, 1 cap 8-12 hrs later. For the 4-Andro, 4 caps daily, 2 caps AM, 2 caps 8-12 hrs later. I would just take the Andros along with the 3.0 so you're taking all your caps together AM and PM.

Great!!!!! I am doing a full body flush first to start off clean. Should start in in 2 weeks! I will post weekly results....wish me luck!

Okay full body flush is done!!! Thank God...LOL!!! Here is what I have to start the stack added O Osta too.
Please correct me on dosage if not correct.

Super DMZ 3.0 1xam/1xpm
4Andro 2xam/2xpm
R Super Andro 1xam/1xpm?
O Osta 1xam/1xpm?
Iron Mag Cycle support 1xam/1xpm
Niacin 1xam (100mg)
Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol 1xam (375mg)
Omega O Ultra Pure Fish oil 3xdaily (2000mg)
Liquid Taurine 2mlxdaily

Oh yeah SuperiorLabs Milk Thistle 2xdaily (am/pm) 250mg per pill

Looks good but I'd bump the Osta to 3 caps daily; it has a 24hr half life so you can take all the caps at once

So the dosage I have in my previous post is correct? I just to want to make sure that I get the most out of this stack. Is there anything else you would suggest?

So the dosage I have in my previous post is correct? I just to want to make sure that I get the most out of this stack. Is there anything else you would suggest?
Yup, those doses are fine...like I said, I would just bump the Osta to 3 caps daily. And you can always bump the R-Andro up if you feel like it.

Great!!! Starting tomorrow morning!!!!!!! I am pumped and siked out!

Are you planning to do any kind of log? I'm really interested to see the results you get from this stack.

Well I started today! It is ironic that you stated about starting a log...yes I will start it from today with pictures coming soon.

Here was today's log
Start 240lbs Bf 10% target to get as lean as well as big.

530 am
2x core burn (the ultimate fat incinerator)
1x 3.0 DMZ
2X 4 andro
1x R andro
3x Osta
1x Niacin 100mg
3x Omega pure fish oil 2000mg
2x Advance cycle support
1x Mega Strength Beta Sitorsterol 325mg
2x test worx 950mg
2x Milk Thistle
1x GNC Mega men sport

4x eggs/ 1x oatmeal 30grams protein 15grams carbs 400 calories

730am
Carnivor mass protein shake (chocolate beef Protein) -very clean protein 60grams/125 grams 720 calories

930am
1x can of white tuna 33grams protein 0.5 carbs 300 calories

1130am
1x Oh yeah bar chocolate&caramel 26grams protein/31 grams carbs 380 calories
1x pear

130pm

2 grilled chicken breast (skinless/boneless) 50grams protein
Asparagus 350 grams of carbs

330pm
Carnivor mass protein shake (chocolate beef Protein) -very clean protein 60grams/125 grams 720 calories

530pm
2 grilled chicken breast (skinless/boneless) 50grams protein

730pm (prework out meal/supplements)
2 grilled chicken breast (skinless/boneless) 50grams protein2x core burn (the ultimate fat incinerator)
1x 3.0 DMZ
2X 4 andro
1x R andro
2x Advance cycle support
2x DHEA 200mg
1x GNC Mega men sport
3xt -pump pre workout

WORKOUT
4x125lbs straight bar curls
4x135lbs preacher curls
4x 80lbs/1x 90lbs Isolated one arm preacher curls (seated)
4x 60lbs Isolated one arm hammer curls (seated)
4x 135lbs standing curls (curl bar)
4x45lbs standing barbell curls

Felt pretty good!!! This is my first log so I am sure I will be more detailed as the days go on. As stated before pictures soon to come.
Any suggestions???

Good idea

Just ordered more supps to make sure I get the full benefit of this stack after calculating my doseage per day so that I dont run out during the stack soooo......

1xbottle of Osta Rx
1xbottle of Super 4-Andro Rx

Good idea

Back