• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Wondering about stacking Super DMZ 3.0 with 4-Andro and 1-Andro

DJS_02_WRX

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I have the chance to pick up some IML Super DMZ 3.0 along with some IML 1-Andro and IML 4-Andro. I was wondering if anybody has ever stacked these 3 before, and if so, what were the results like? I've done the Super DMZ 3.0 stack 3 times in the past, but I've only ever stacked it with the 4-Andro and I had amazing results.

Also, obviously I'll have proper on cycle support as well as PCT.

Even if you've never stacked these 3 before, any input of what you think would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

- DJ

Hi,

I have the chance to pick up some IML Super DMZ 3.0 along with some IML 1-Andro and IML 4-Andro. I was wondering if anybody has ever stacked these 3 before, and if so, what were the results like? I've done the Super DMZ 3.0 stack 3 times in the past, but I've only ever stacked it with the 4-Andro and I had amazing results.

Also, obviously I'll have proper on cycle support as well as PCT.

Even if you've never stacked these 3 before, any input of what you think would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

- DJ
I would actually stick to stacking 3.0 and 4-Andro; 1-Andro is one of my favorite products, but it can cause lethargy with some people, and you're already trying to prevent lethargy from the 3.0 by taking the 4-Andro. I'd save the 1-Andro for another cycle.

I would actually stick to stacking 3.0 and 4-Andro; 1-Andro is one of my favorite products, but it can cause lethargy with some people, and you're already trying to prevent lethargy from the 3.0 by taking the 4-Andro. I'd save the 1-Andro for another cycle.

Couldn't agree more.

Back