• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wesley VS. R-Andro Rx by Iron Mag Labs

Wesley, does R-Andro have any comparison to Epi Andro. Any difference? Reading through your log now, and was just curious for future cycles!

Wesley, does R-Andro have any comparison to Epi Andro. Any difference? Reading through your log now, and was just curious for future cycles!

Yes mood is better on Randro, same body recomp properties. On 400+ of epiandro I get very angry or irritated, on Randro none. Strength gains and leaning effects are exact. Libido is better on Randro and overall Randro is a better compound. The old andro hard combined 50/50 randro and epiandro, so you might want to experiment with running 200mgs of each ED or higher even.

Can't lose either way. These compounds are very very almost nearly identical with the few differences I named above. Both of them are A+++. Randro is slightly better. Also it is slighly more $$. So it kind of balances out.

Update DAY 52- FINAL DAY of LOG

Again sorry everyone for the delays, to say I have been busy is an understatement. Have been training and don't miss a day of Randro. I look forward to taking it.

I have been doing PEC/CHEST rehab for a solid week now, a few times and today was my first heavy day back. Let me post my routine and then do my final review.

CHEST/Tricep/Bicep/Traps

Warmup with Tricep Pushdowns and Seated Cable Curls x 10mins

Flat Bench Chest Press

45x20
135x20
225x10
315x10- First time I have done more then 135 and this went up clean, no pain in the pec. Some slight slight feelings in the tricep.
225x10

Bicep Curls Dumbells per hand
25x10 per hand
30x10
35x10
45x10

Skullcrushers

40x20
50x20
60x20
80x20

Dumbell Incline Press - dumbells per hand-
45x20
45x20

Incline Bicep Curls - Dumbells per hand
30x10
45x10

Tricep Pushdowns

100x20
150x20

Called it a day. Rehab is working out nicely. No real pain in the pec, like I mentioned I feel it in my tricep and bicep. Truthfully I think I had a strain in all three on that one side and now almost 2months later it is feeling ok tbh.

Onto the final Review.

RANDRO FINAL REVIEW

Strength- Excellent Strength Increases on this compound. 100% noticeble increases, especially when I use 300mgs Preworkout about an hour or so before a workout.
Muscle Hardness- Much harder, just like with epi andro or other DHT derivatives. A+ hardening. That of Anavar.
Size- I am up to 216. I look alot bigger. Absolutely 100% noticeable difference.
Endurance- Endurance is really not impacted in the positive on this really so much. If anything I think muscle endurance is down a bit, ONLY because this product gives you a huge pump. Think dbol. Very similar pumps, maybe a bit less. So once pumped up, it's really hard to continue that muscle group, because it is swollen. Stays pumped for hours tbh.
Cardio Function-- Tough to say. My cardio is improved because I have been doing some light cardio. So I cannot attribute it to this compound for sure.
Vascularity- Def. improved. Vascularity and skin is drier, so midsection is way more revealed.
Aggression- Aggression is still ok..was stronger at the beginning but unless i take 300mgs in one dosage, I am less aggresive then in the beginning.
Anger- None I am more calm actually. A+++ of this product. Epiandro makes me angry, this does not.
Depression- Zero. Mood is way better
Overall Mood- Huge mood improvements. Feel very good and happy on this compound. Super motivated.
Acne- NONE
Oily Skin- NONE
Changes in mood/temperment- Improvements only!
Agression in the Gym- Improved.
How this effects Sex- Improved erection quality and quantity, Improved libido, Improved Aggression, improved orgasm. One of the most noticeable effects of this compound. 100% at this dosage is awesome.
Sex Drive- Increased!
Any sexually related issues - NONE, this compound does create only improvements for me. I feel like ejaculatory volume is greater, and unlike most compounds where I feel suppression or testicular atrophy, oddly I am more full. Can't make sense of it, but that is the truth. Almost like it is increasing sperm count/volume.
Nightmares- A few but it can be just stress related..I can't relate this to this compound for sure.
Night Sweats- NONE
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE- If anything it shrunk any remaining pre gyno I had.
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- NONE
Hair thinning- NONE
Hair Darkening- Yes facial hair is darker for sure. Hair on my head is way way darker.
Hair growth- Yes facial hair is growing more, hair on top of head coming in quicker, also noticing some body hair coming in, in little increments (shoulders, chest)
Heartburn- Yes but only if you take on an empty stomach. If you eat first, I have not once had heartburn which is awesome.
Prostate Issues- None. Just the opposite. Anavar and Mast give me prostate issues like I have to urinate often, etc, etc. Even epiandro at high dosage can do this after a few months. This is just the opposite. I feel zero incidence of this. A+++
Joint Pain/Issues- None at all. I have heard one or two people say this is an issue. On winny I can't do more then 2 weeks. On this my joints feel 100% fine.

Overall Review:
100% A+++++ Product. Best DHT product I have ever used.
Positives: Everything about this product is amazing @ 600mgs
Downside: Cost. To run this properly 400mgs + you are gonna spend some $$.

Honestly I will choose this over Andro Hard by Primordial. It has many similar attributes but feels similar, but only better. I truly have no reservation saying I would stay on this all year if one can afford it. The "alpha" feel you hear about is true with this. Only other compound I felt this on truly was primabolan. You just feel good. Mood is good. Strength is good. Libido through the roof. Appetite at first was through the roof but settled. ZERO sides.

It doesn't get any better then this. What I have learned from the logs is that 200mgs ED, really is not enough alone. I am going to make the personal suggestion to stay at 400mgs ED if you can afford it. When I ran Andro Hard I was at 1Kmgs ED. If I ran this at 1K it would easily defeat it.

I want to thank Eric Portrayz from PP for really bringing this compound to the table in the past, and Iron Mag Labs Prince and Heavy Iron for producing it.

I have no reservation putting my 20 years reputation on this product. This is the best body recomp product that exists. The fact it is legal, makes it even better.

If you are ready to cut, or body recomp, consider investing into this product. The cost is high, but you must look at it as an investment. Just like using AAS, HGH, etc..there are costs and each product has its value. This is 100% Androsterone. Even Patrick Arnold has not seen this on the market. This is a valuable asset to our community. Let's hope this doesn't get targeted by any upcoming bans.

Thank you to everyone following me on this journey. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do the best I can to answer.

If you wish to try this product, go to www.ironmaglabs.com and use my code "WES15" for 15% off.
Also check out the other logs to research and collect more information on this product before trying it!!!

Update DAY 52- FINAL DAY of LOG

Again sorry everyone for the delays, to say I have been busy is an understatement. Have been training and don't miss a day of Randro. I look forward to taking it.

I have been doing PEC/CHEST rehab for a solid week now, a few times and today was my first heavy day back. Let me post my routine and then do my final review.

CHEST/Tricep/Bicep/Traps

Warmup with Tricep Pushdowns and Seated Cable Curls x 10mins

Flat Bench Chest Press

45x20
135x20
225x10
315x10- First time I have done more then 135 and this went up clean, no pain in the pec. Some slight slight feelings in the tricep.
225x10

Bicep Curls Dumbells per hand
25x10 per hand
30x10
35x10
45x10

Skullcrushers

40x20
50x20
60x20
80x20

Dumbell Incline Press - dumbells per hand-
45x20
45x20

Incline Bicep Curls - Dumbells per hand
30x10
45x10

Tricep Pushdowns

100x20
150x20

Called it a day. Rehab is working out nicely. No real pain in the pec, like I mentioned I feel it in my tricep and bicep. Truthfully I think I had a strain in all three on that one side and now almost 2months later it is feeling ok tbh.

Onto the final Review.

RANDRO FINAL REVIEW

Strength- Excellent Strength Increases on this compound. 100% noticeble increases, especially when I use 300mgs Preworkout about an hour or so before a workout.
Muscle Hardness- Much harder, just like with epi andro or other DHT derivatives. A+ hardening. That of Anavar.
Size- I am up to 216. I look alot bigger. Absolutely 100% noticeable difference.
Endurance- Endurance is really not impacted in the positive on this really so much. If anything I think muscle endurance is down a bit, ONLY because this product gives you a huge pump. Think dbol. Very similar pumps, maybe a bit less. So once pumped up, it's really hard to continue that muscle group, because it is swollen. Stays pumped for hours tbh.
Cardio Function-- Tough to say. My cardio is improved because I have been doing some light cardio. So I cannot attribute it to this compound for sure.
Vascularity- Def. improved. Vascularity and skin is drier, so midsection is way more revealed.
Aggression- Aggression is still ok..was stronger at the beginning but unless i take 300mgs in one dosage, I am less aggresive then in the beginning.
Anger- None I am more calm actually. A+++ of this product. Epiandro makes me angry, this does not.
Depression- Zero. Mood is way better
Overall Mood- Huge mood improvements. Feel very good and happy on this compound. Super motivated.
Acne- NONE
Oily Skin- NONE
Changes in mood/temperment- Improvements only!
Agression in the Gym- Improved.
How this effects Sex- Improved erection quality and quantity, Improved libido, Improved Aggression, improved orgasm. One of the most noticeable effects of this compound. 100% at this dosage is awesome.
Sex Drive- Increased!
Any sexually related issues - NONE, this compound does create only improvements for me. I feel like ejaculatory volume is greater, and unlike most compounds where I feel suppression or testicular atrophy, oddly I am more full. Can't make sense of it, but that is the truth. Almost like it is increasing sperm count/volume.
Nightmares- A few but it can be just stress related..I can't relate this to this compound for sure.
Night Sweats- NONE
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE- If anything it shrunk any remaining pre gyno I had.
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- NONE
Hair thinning- NONE
Hair Darkening- Yes facial hair is darker for sure. Hair on my head is way way darker.
Hair growth- Yes facial hair is growing more, hair on top of head coming in quicker, also noticing some body hair coming in, in little increments (shoulders, chest)
Heartburn- Yes but only if you take on an empty stomach. If you eat first, I have not once had heartburn which is awesome.
Prostate Issues- None. Just the opposite. Anavar and Mast give me prostate issues like I have to urinate often, etc, etc. Even epiandro at high dosage can do this after a few months. This is just the opposite. I feel zero incidence of this. A+++
Joint Pain/Issues- None at all. I have heard one or two people say this is an issue. On winny I can't do more then 2 weeks. On this my joints feel 100% fine.

Overall Review:
100% A+++++ Product. Best DHT product I have ever used.
Positives: Everything about this product is amazing @ 600mgs
Downside: Cost. To run this properly 400mgs + you are gonna spend some $$.

Honestly I will choose this over Andro Hard by Primordial. It has many similar attributes but feels similar, but only better. I truly have no reservation saying I would stay on this all year if one can afford it. The "alpha" feel you hear about is true with this. Only other compound I felt this on truly was primabolan. You just feel good. Mood is good. Strength is good. Libido through the roof. Appetite at first was through the roof but settled. ZERO sides.

It doesn't get any better then this. What I have learned from the logs is that 200mgs ED, really is not enough alone. I am going to make the personal suggestion to stay at 400mgs ED if you can afford it. When I ran Andro Hard I was at 1Kmgs ED. If I ran this at 1K it would easily defeat it.

I want to thank Eric Portrayz from PP for really bringing this compound to the table in the past, and Iron Mag Labs Prince and Heavy Iron for producing it.

I have no reservation putting my 20 years reputation on this product. This is the best body recomp product that exists. The fact it is legal, makes it even better.

If you are ready to cut, or body recomp, consider investing into this product. The cost is high, but you must look at it as an investment. Just like using AAS, HGH, etc..there are costs and each product has its value. This is 100% Androsterone. Even Patrick Arnold has not seen this on the market. This is a valuable asset to our community. Let's hope this doesn't get targeted by any upcoming bans.

Thank you to everyone following me on this journey. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do the best I can to answer.

If you wish to try this product, go to www.ironmaglabs.com and use my code "WES15" for 15% off.
Also check out the other logs to research and collect more information on this product before trying it!!!
Great log Wes! Thank you for the honest review.Looking forward to giving it a go

Quick update:

I dropped the Randro a few weeks ago and honestly I cannot tell you how much I miss the libido benefits of this product.

Not sure if I am gonna jump back on or wait out the new Super DMZ 4.1 and jump right on that!

Back