• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

R-Andro log

HydroEJP88

Registered
Reaction score
Evening Ladies and Gents.

I just received my order from IML so I'm going to attempt a log at it.

I honestly have no idea what I'm in for because I've never delt with IML before or ever ran a product similar to Randro, so bear with me.

My current stats are

5'10" 210lbs, not sure of the body fat but I can post links of pictures.

31 years of age

My current pr's are

Deadlift-455
Bench-300
Squat-400

I'm also currently doing a variation of the cube method, I'm going into my 6th week.

I'm just going to do the 2 pills a day to see what results I get from the bare minimum.

I am also using IML pre-workout and a prescription trt at 200mg a week.

Great training program and stack right there!

Thanks guys, I'm keeping an open mind with this and I will try my best to describe what and how I feel

Just want to let everyone know that I have been using the randro.

I'm curious if I should be taking the pills before I lift, currently I'm taking one first thing in the morning and the other mid afternoon.

I also only lift three days a week per the program. I deadlifted Monday so I will update what I did here shortly.

Any pointers are appreciated

Just want to let everyone know that I have been using the randro.

I'm curious if I should be taking the pills before I lift, currently I'm taking one first thing in the morning and the other mid afternoon.

I also only lift three days a week per the program. I deadlifted Monday so I will update what I did here shortly.

Any pointers are appreciated
It doesn't really matter if you take it pre workout or not...the AM/PM dosing is fine...no matter when you train.

A little update.

Been a busy week but I'm still taking the product at 200mg a day since last Saturday.

Today was a light bench day so the weights weren't hard to move, but I was able to do a lot more sets.

I know I'm on a variation of the cube but I upped my volume to get the most out of this.

I read in Wesley's log about taking it at 3-400 mgs a day to get max results.

I may be "wasting" it so to speak at such a low dose, but I feel being new to these kinds of supplements I should see results regardless. I have enough for a 2 month cycle.

I will update my lifts tomorrow after leg day

Week 6

Rep Deads: 2x5x225, 1x5x315, 3x4x350

Block Pulls: 2x2x370

2" deficit: 2x6x325

Stiff legs: 5x10x135

Week 6

Flat Bench: 3x10x135, 3x10x185

Explosive bench: 6x2x200

Cg bench: 2x5x215

Bench with 1" pause: 3x6x190

Pec flies: 3x10x40

Front/side shoulder raise: 3x10x15

Rear delt raise: 4x10x15

Dips: 3x10xBW

right on dude, interested to see how you respond. I will be starting my R andro regimen next week. I'm pumped!

I have a good update today, I will get to it here in a few.

I felt great, really strong, tons of energy.

Not sure if it was the randro or the iml pre workout or both.

I will post my deadlift day numbers soon

Week 7

Warm up:
3x10x135
2x8x225
2x5x315
1x2x385

Heavy Deads:
2x390
1x400
1x415
15x350

Update: I'm still lifting, just haven't updated my post lately.

I will later tonight after work

Back