• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wholesale Order

Juicyboi

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been trying to get in touch for stocking IML products in my store via email and phone but nothing.

I was hoping I could get the help I need here?

Thanks

Hello,

I've been trying to get in touch for stocking IML products in my store via email and phone but nothing.

Thanks
Just a head's up: IML office hrs are 9AM to 3PM PT...just In case you were trying to get in touch over the weekend.

Hello,

Thanks

M-F 9am-3pm Pacific
Direct: 702-684-6172
Toll-Free: 1-800-815-3350

If no answer please leave a message.

Just a head's up: IML office hrs are 9AM to 3PM PT...just In case you were trying to get in touch over the weekend.

M-F 9am-3pm Pacific
Direct: 702-684-6172
Toll-Free: 1-800-815-3350

If no answer please leave a message.
Fuck, forgot to mention M-F...kill me.

Yeah I've been trying for a couple weeks now, during the times they are open. I left a message each time too. I think it's probably a problem on my end but I was hoping I could have the wholesale pricing sheet emailed to me then we can go from there? Thanks

sales@whattsupps.com.au

Are you from a Country outside of the US??

I am living in Australia but I will be purchasing for a US based address

Are you the boss or can you please help us get contact for sales?

Yes, please send me an email directly and I will get this taken care of Monday.
I was out of town this past week so I am unsure why nobody called you back.
My email: rdimaggio @ gmail.com

Back