• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Some Help Needed

NitroSev

Registered
Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm 47 years old and was 230lbs/30% BF this time last year. I have lifted all my life but my diet was crap and I blimped up.

Diet is pretty spot on now. Lots of lean protein and only eat complex carbs. I am currently 185lbs and 18%BF. I want to get down to around 12% but just cant seem to get it off. I'm looking at the stacks on the website and wondering which one I should use. I want to maintain the mass I have now and cut the fat. Any recommendations and how to use it?

Currently use a pre/post work out, CLA, Omega-3's, shred, and ZMA.

Are you on an HRT regiment now??

What is your workout like?? What are your rep ranges like?? What are your rest periods in between?? What cardio are you doing? How many times per week?

Are you using a thermogenic or fat burner??

Have you had bloodwork recently and know what your current testosterone levels are?? What about thyroid, etc??

Need to know alot more info to help you.

Are you on an HRT regiment now??

What is your workout like?? What are your rep ranges like?? What are your rest periods in between?? What cardio are you doing? How many times per week?

Are you using a thermogenic or fat burner??

Have you had bloodwork recently and know what your current testosterone levels are?? What about thyroid, etc??

Need to know alot more info to help you.

I am not on an HRT regiment at this time nor have I done any blood work. It's something I thought getting done so where I know where I am currently.

I am currently training each body part twice a week. The reps at the beginning of the week are in the 6-8 reps range and weight is heavy during this period. I also do a cardio acceleration for 1 minute in between sets for 1 minute to bring up the heart rate.

The second half of the week is similar but the rep range is in the 12-15 reps with a CA in between.

The work outs usually last 1:15 to 1:20 total cardio adds up to about 35 minutes on average.

The Fat burner I am using is Jym Shred.

Last edited:
I'd run 4 caps daily of R-Andro (2 caps AM, 2 caps PM) and minus 500 cals from your maintenance (Google maintenance calorie calculator). Have fun! DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

Back