• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Staatz R-Andro Rx by Iron Mag Labs

staatz

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, new member on the forum but have been lifting for 10+ years and thanks to my friend Wesley Inman I've been given the chance to run the new R-Andro from Iron mag. Being fresh back in the gym since taking it easy the last 4 months between work and my family I've decided to use this log as a great time to recomp. I will be starting everything on Sunday 1/17 and will attach before pics then. The ultimate goal for this is to trim up and go from being fat to back in shape while trying to increase some muscle mass in the process. Currently I am 6'2 and 285 lbs in the am.

Throughout the adventure I will post my experiences on side effects(positive and negative) along with gains in the gym. The ultimate goal is to get back to my happy lean self while keeping as much muscle mass as possible. I'm going to start at 200mg/day and may work up to 3-400mg depending how I feel and to give a proper review of the product. I've used other DHT type products before so I'm hoping to stay dry and hard(or atleast get back to that during this process). I'll also update with my current workouts/cardio schedule and diet if any of you are interested. Other supplements I will be using is Hydrowhey protein along with various vitamins for overall health as these days I'm concerned about being around for my family than being "huge."

Will give first impressions and update this coming sunday when I begin my first dose. Once again thanks to Iron Mag Labs and Wes for the opportunity.

Have since started randro and decided to do 300mg. Have only been a few days but have noticed so far if taken on a empty stomach I do get some heartburn. No other side effects so far but still only a few days in but feel good overall and feel overall pumped up.

Been using Randro at 300mg/day for a little over a week now. Water retention seems to be less and am feeling more pumped throughout the day and during my workouts. Heartburn is completely eliminated by taking with food. Aggression is increased and sex drive is up also. Feeling good and looking forward to each workouts as weights have still been going up even with reduced calories.

Been busy with work so sorry for late reply. Been a solid 2 weeks using R-Andro at 300mg daily. Feeling amazing and my aggression is certainly increased. Feeling dry and hard all day and strength is still increasing but I've also been working out with some powerlifting friends so I cant only comment on the R-andro as they've helped switch some of my pressing technique but either way I am loving this product and dont have any joint issues as I've experienced with DHT products. I also have bad anxiety and it has not bothered it one bit so I would love to run this at higher doses another time. Like I said the only negative side I'm having is aggression but it's really not that bad because my workouts are awesome and the pump is great all day long. Cannot wait for the next few weeks to come.

Been busy with work so sorry for late reply. Been a solid 2 weeks using R-Andro at 300mg daily. Feeling amazing and my aggression is certainly increased. Feeling dry and hard all day and strength is still increasing but I've also been working out with some powerlifting friends so I cant only comment on the R-andro as they've helped switch some of my pressing technique but either way I am loving this product and dont have any joint issues as I've experienced with DHT products. I also have bad anxiety and it has not bothered it one bit so I would love to run this at higher doses another time. Like I said the only negative side I'm having is aggression but it's really not that bad because my workouts are awesome and the pump is great all day long. Cannot wait for the next few weeks to come.

Great update!! Glad you are liking the product. Any new strength gains?

Back