• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bwh998 R Andro log.

bwh998

Registered
Reaction score
I decided to run it at 600 mg Ed and I will be running it solo. First dose was yesterday, nothing to report so far.

Stats right now are:

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 224 today.

IMG_20151030_124803844_zpshlvzwirv.jpg

Will get some more pics later today.

So this is my 3rd day on r-andro and I am starting to notice some changes. I gained 3 pounds, bit my weight usually fluctuates a little so I can't contribute that to the andro. I also noticed that I needed to add 5 or 10 pounds to all of my lifts today, and on most of them I ended up having to add in more reps to get that same burn. Strength has definitely increased. Today was a back day and I usually do 8 or 10 pullups per a set. Today my first set was 16 pullups, then 2 sets of 15.

The other change I noticed was larger pumps that stayed pumped longer. I read somewhere that dhea acts as a vasodilator and I guess R andro is based on dhea? I guess that's a good thing because I love the pumps it gives me. Lats are feeling huge right now.

So this is my 3rd day on r-andro and I am starting to notice some changes. I gained 3 pounds, bit my weight usually fluctuates a little so I can't contribute that to the andro. I also noticed that I needed to add 5 or 10 pounds to all of my lifts today, and on most of them I ended up having to add in more reps to get that same burn. Strength has definitely increased. Today was a back day and I usually do 8 or 10 pullups per a set. Today my first set was 16 pullups, then 2 sets of 15.

The other change I noticed was larger pumps that stayed pumped longer. I read somewhere that dhea acts as a vasodilator and I guess R andro is based on dhea? I guess that's a good thing because I love the pumps it gives me. Lats are feeling huge right now.
Nice!

progress pic from the end of last week: http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/bwh998/IMG_0029_zpstnfrnkk4.jpg yesterday was chest. I couldn't add weight because im already using the biggest dumbells my gym has. I did feel like I could have done more reps on each set. weight was about the same. today was shoulders and I did pretty shitty on everything because of a tore ligament in my forearm. i mostly have to use the overhead press machine for shoulders and i do what i can for side laterals. delts do seem to be growing, i will get a picture up later. for some reason i cant hit enter to start a new paragraph on the forum.

IMG_20150315_120448275_zpsyhm97buk.jpg

I went back to the doc for for the elbow and ended up taking the weekend off to let it rest.

Yesterday was legs and I squatted 455. That's 50 lb more than I have ever squatted before. Bodyweight was 229.

Today was chest, used the same weight I always do but have gotten quite a bit stronger on the bodyweight dips. I noticed I was doing 15 rep sets pretty easy when I used to only do 10. Pecs and biceps seemed to have grown a little in the last couple weeks. Shirts are definitely getting tighter. Hit 230 lbs today.

Still eating around 4500-5000 cal a day. Still at 600 mg a day. I spread the doses out through the day, 200mg morning, noon and night.

Haven't really noticed a much for sides except it seems to keep me up at night. Nothing major and it could be from something else.

im starting to notice a little bit of acne on my chest and back. its not bad, just a few zits. it only started this week.

Yesterday I did back and had to skip bent over rows but I could still do light cable rows and still managed to get a decent pump. Same thing for pullups so I just used the machine.

Bodyweight yesterday was 231 and working out in the evening blows. I make better gains working out in the morning.

Back