• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

halo stack plus deca-drol

chip

Registered
Reaction score
Going to start Halo stack as indicated on site and was going to combine it with deca-drol. Any info would be appreciated. Any issues with combining or best timing when to take? Thanks in advance.

Which baseline are you referring to?

I typically hit gym in morning... 9ish. Was thinking of something like this:

first 4 wks
Halo Extreme - 1@ a.m. pre workout and 1@p.m. w/ dinner
Deca-Drol - 1@ a.m. pre workout and 1@ mid-day
Anablolic Matix - 1@a.m. pre workout and 1@p.m.
Ultra Male - 1@a.m. pre workout
Advanced Cycle Sup. - 1@a.m. post workout and 1@12hours later
last 4 wks
Bromo - 1 each at breakfast, lunch and dinner
Anabolic Matrix - Same as above
Ultra Male - Same as above
Advance Cycle Sup. - Same as above

Does this look okay? Should I ad the third Deca at dinner?

Product should be in early this week and hope to start right away... any input would be appreciated.

I'm getting ready to run a cycle with DecaDrol and Halo in it. Should be a great stack IMO! Good legal alteritive to have for sure.

What exactly are you asking here? I would dose both acording to the bottles, they have the proper suggested daily dosing printed on the back of the product.
However you can dose them a little more aggressively but I don't know your experiance level.
What are some stats here bro?
New to AAS
Long time user
Goals for the cycle
Height
Weight
BF%
Training experiance ect...brother.

It'll help me line it out for you.

No experience other than 1ad and 1tu years ago. 38 and back in gym after kids hitting heavy. Looking for good rip!! I am six feet and weigh 240 lbs. New to this type of supplement but doses look low for what it is. My question is should I take two deca or three deca with the halo stack? And does timing look appropriate?

chip said:
I typically hit gym in morning... 9ish. Was thinking of something like this:

first 4 wks
Halo Extreme - 1@ a.m. pre workout and 1@p.m. w/ dinner
Deca-Drol - 1@ a.m. pre workout and 1@ mid-day
Anablolic Matix - 1@a.m. pre workout and 1@p.m.
Ultra Male - 1@a.m. pre workout
Advanced Cycle Sup. - 1@a.m. post workout and 1@12hours later
last 4 wks
Bromo - 1 each at breakfast, lunch and dinner
Anabolic Matrix - Same as above
Ultra Male - Same as above
Advance Cycle Sup. - Same as above

Does this look okay? Should I ad the third Deca at dinner?

I like the layout, I can tell you did your homework! If it were me I would add the 3rd Deca-Drol @ dinner. Maybe for the last few weeks cause at that point you'll have a good handle on how your body is reacting.

Back