• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

New Cycle. Opinions and advice please.

Willmang

Registered
Reaction score
I think I want to run Msten in my next cycle. What about stacking msten and 1-Andro? What would some good cycle therapy's be? Everyone's advice and opinions are welcome.

I think I want to run Msten in my next cycle. What about stacking msten and 1-Andro? What would some good cycle therapy's be? Everyone's advice and opinions are welcome.
Adding 1-Andro to M-Sten would most likely just make you more lethargic. I'd stack M-Sten (2 caps daily) with either 4-Andro or R-Andro (4 caps daily ). And by cycle therapy do you mean PCT? 1 cap daily of Ultra Male and 3 caps daily of E-Control. ebfitness15 for your discount code

Both pct and oct. would adding R andro or 4 andro to msten make me looked bloated or retain water?

Both pct and oct. would adding R andro or 4 andro to msten make me looked bloated or retain water?
R-Andro will help you get dry, lean and hard. On cycle support should be at least 2 caps daily of Advanced Cycle Support.

Would I have to take e control If I took r andro?

I'd rather just run something that won't take on something else and make my bill go up. So if I could run something without needing e control.

I know that. I need a pro, oct, and pct. I would just like to keep it that simply without adding in other thing like e control.

I know that. I need a pro, oct, and pct. I would just like to keep it that simply without adding in other thing like e control.
E-Control is for PCT along with Ultra Male to ensure proper recovery

If your pro doesn't convert to estrogen or aromatize then you don't need an e control?

If your pro doesn't convert to estrogen or aromatize then you don't need an e control?
In PCT you're rapidly increasing your natural testosterone, along with that your estrogen can rapidly rise...hence the E-Control. You may be able to get away with just Ultra Male...but why risk it?

I guess all the things I read said that you didn't really need an estrogen blocker unless it converted to estrogen. Is that wrong? I also thought I saw 1-andro logs without estrogen blockers.

I guess all the things I read said that you didn't really need an estrogen blocker unless it converted to estrogen. Is that wrong? I also thought I saw 1-andro logs without estrogen blockers.
That is ON cycle. I'm talking about PCT when natural test and estrogen are rising.

I never read anything about taking an estrogen blocker after so I didn't even know about it. Two questions. 1. Would anabolic matrix work? It decreases estrogen. 2. If I ran mtren how long should I run my pct?

Last edited:
I never read anything about taking an estrogen blocker after so I didn't even know about it. Two questions. 1. Would anabolic matrix work? It decreases estrogen. 2. If I ran mtren how long should I run my pct?
Anabolic Matrix and Ultra Male are both mild estrogen blockers. Ultra Male is a bit stronger when it comes to raising test...that's why it's preferred for PCT. E-Control can also help raise natural test and it's a STRONG estrogen blocker. So...the choice is up to you...but I'd go with Ultra Male and E-Control to cover all bases...nothing worse than a failed PCT (limp dick and gyno, lol). And PCT should last at least 30 days. Also, Ultra Male is good for 2 PCTs (60 caps). ebfitness15 for your discount code

Is there anything that's a two in one? A pct that blocks estrogen just fine or an estrogen blocker that raises test just fine? What about pct assist by competitive edge labs?

Is there anything that's a two in one? A pct that blocks estrogen just fine or an estrogen blocker that raises test just fine? What about pct assist by competitive edge labs?
Best bet for a two in one would be Ultra Male

Alright well I'll do more digging and see what I settle on. Thanks.

Back