• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle

Isner

Registered
Reaction score
After a couple weeks of research and carefully combing through these forums, I've decided I want to take what feels like a dive and start my first cycle. Will be taking a multi and consuming at least 1.5 gallons of water throughout.

Weeks 1-4

Morning:
1x Super Epi-Andro
1x Super 4-Andro

Afternoon:
1x Super Epi-Andro
1x Super 4-Andro

Before Bed:
3x Advanced Cycle Support

PCT
Weeks 5-7

Morning:
1x Ultra Male

Before Bed:
20mg Tamoxifen Citrate
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male

Week 8-10

1x E-Control 2.0 in morning and 1x in afternoon

Before Bed:
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control

My main concern is everything during the cycle stacking effectively, I want to do everything the right way. Also concerned about gyno, potential hair loss, and my natural test production returning to normal, as I'm a 22 y/o male. Thoughts/advice?

In a perfect world I don't want to take the Nolva, but again, the gyno is a concern. The shorter the length of the entire cycle the better. If someone could shed light on a pct I could do where that's avoided that'd be great. Thanks in advance.

That is a super mild cycle; I wouldn't expect much from it. I would run at least 4 caps daily of each Andro for 6 weeks. Your PCT is a bit off also. If you don’t want to run nolva, you don't have to, you can just run Ultra Male and E-Control. But they need to be run for at least 30 days, not 3 weeks. And you only need 1 cap daily of Ultra Male (1 bottle is good for 2 PCTs )...too much Ultra Male can actually start shutting you down. ebfitness15 for your discount code

Should I run the e-control at the same time as the andros or afterwards with the ultra?

Personally I would bump up the Super Epi-Andro dose to give you a bit more horsepower. 4 caps of that daily stacked with the Super 4-Andro.

Should I run the e-control at the same time as the andros or afterwards with the ultra?
Run E-Control ( 3 caps daily, doses spread out ) along with 1 cap daily of Ultra Male for at least 30 days in PCT.

Back