• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

randro-super epi cycle

fastode

Registered
Reaction score
I am 52 years old 6' 2" 240 about 11% body fat. I have ran cycles three times a year for the last few years. I am on TRT at 140mg a week.

I just started a cycle of the R andro combined with the old epi andro. I still have a few more bottles of the old version.

I am running it at 2 caps R andro and 6 caps epi andro. I was wanting to get some feedback on the dosing. My goal with this run is cut 5 pounds of fat while maintaining or increasing my muscle mass (recomp )

Do I need to run the R andro a little higher?

I am 52 years old 6' 2" 240 about 11% body fat. I have ran cycles three times a year for the last few years. I am on TRT at 140mg a week.

I just started a cycle of the R andro combined with the old epi andro. I still have a few more bottles of the old version.

I am running it at 2 caps R andro and 6 caps epi andro. I was wanting to get some feedback on the dosing. My goal with this run is cut 5 pounds of fat while maintaining or increasing my muscle mass (recomp )

I would add one more cap of R-Andro, that way you're running 300 mgs of each...and the results could only be better.

You should love the combo of HRT and epiandro and Randro which is the old Andro Hard formula.

I'd also increase cardio, with plyometric style movements. Increase rep ranges, increase rep speed, decrease rest periods.

You will see optimal results this way. DHT shows itself very well with fast twitch fibers. Explosive power movements will make huge impact.

You should love the combo of HRT and epiandro and Randro which is the old Andro Hard formula.

I'd also increase cardio, with plyometric style movements. Increase rep ranges, increase rep speed, decrease rest periods.

You will see optimal results this way. DHT shows itself very well with fast twitch fibers. Explosive power movements will make huge impact.

Sounds good, thanks for the advice.

I change my routines through out the year. Right now I am doing full body lifts three times a week. A different routine every time. But it consists of 50 sets of lifts in 70 minutes. deadlifts, squats benching , upright rows etc. Obviously not a lot of sets to each body part. I am about ready to puke by the end every day.

The in between day I am doing HIIt in the pool. Example today was 20 x50m with one minute rest periods. I am not a fast or good swimmer so 50 seconds is about a good 50 time for me. Next week I will be starting some track work on one day two days in the pool.

I think I am going to take your advice on increasing the rep speed. I think I am already applying the rest of your ideas. I will keep you updated on the results in a few weeks.

I'm also on TRT and just started R Andro- and Super Epi Andro.

I'm also on TRT and just started R Andro- and Super Epi Andro.

You guys will really appreciate the gains on this cycle, especially in body recomp and diet mode. It has amazing synergy. Good luck to you both :)

Back