• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question: Are Nor-Andro and Epi-Andro an effective enough stack together?

bpaul

Registered
Reaction score
The title basically sums it up. I'm looking for lean gains and have both products. I'm wondering if they work well together or if I should complete the SuperAndrostack and purchase the 1-Andro and 4-Andro??

Any of those choices will work great; the Andros are very synergistic. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Yep they work great together. I have run them combined. If you can afford it, run at least 4 caps ED to see excellent results. 30-60 day run would be optimal. Please let us know how you like it once you run it!!

Thanks for the help guys! Just one more question though. Would the Ultra male supplement suffice as a PCT or should I use the E control along with it? I have two bottles of the Nor-Andro and Epi-Andro to run together. Sorry for the questions just getting everything setup properly since it has been a few years and I'm not quite familiar with the newer products coming out.

Thanks for the help guys! Just one more question though. Would the Ultra male supplement suffice as a PCT or should I use the E control along with it? I have two bottles of the Nor-Andro and Epi-Andro to run together. Sorry for the questions just getting everything setup properly since it has been a few years and I'm not quite familiar with the newer products coming out.
I'd use 1 cap of Ultra Male daily (1 bottle is good for 2 PCTs) and 3 caps daily of E-Control ( doses spread out ) for at least 30 days.

I'd use 1 cap of Ultra Male daily (1 bottle is good for 2 PCTs) and 3 caps daily of E-Control ( doses spread out ) for at least 30 days.

Awesome thanks for the info!

Yep they work great together. I have run them combined. If you can afford it, run at least 4 caps ED to see excellent results. 30-60 day run would be optimal. Please let us know how you like it once you run it!!

I'll be sure to come back and let everyone know once my cycle has been completed. Appreciate the info!

Back