• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Andro Cycle and PCT Advice

twmusc

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a couple questions. I'll be taking the following cycle with the subsequent PCT dosage:

· Super 1-Andro Rx™ – 1 bottle
· Super 4-Andro Rx™ – 1 bottle
· Ultra Male Rx™ – 1 bottle
· E-Control Rx 2.0™ – 1 bottle
· Advanced Cycle Support™ – 1 bottle

SUPER 1-ANDRO RX STACK DOSING:
Week 1-4 Super 1-Andro – 2 caps daily
Week 1-4 Super 4-Andro – 2 caps daily
Week 1-4 E-Control – 3 caps daily
Week 1-8 Advanced Cycle Support – 2 caps daily
Week 5-8 Ultra Male – 1-2 caps daily

I am very new to PHs. Bottomline... I have a bachelor party 7 days into my PCT, and needless to say, there will be a lot of alcohol consumed. More specifically, I'll be drinking heavily days 8-10. This is something I won't be able to avoid. My diet will be less than optimal as well.

Question 1: Considering the supplements above, is my liver (or body in general) at any significant risk due to the drinking? Obviously alcohol negatively affects the liver, but will these supplements enhance those negatives?

Question 2: After doing some research, it appears that I may lose some gains as well. How much do you think will be lost with a few days of heavy drinking.

If the answer to question 1 is that the supplements will significantly damage my body in any way, I'll probably just hold off on the cycle entirely. But I'd rather not because the bachelor party takes place in a scene where I'd want these gains to show.

If the supplements won't cause any issues, should I continue taking them as normal during those days, or should I hold off till after?

Other than those 3 days of partying, I plan on sticking to a disciplined diet and workout regimen.

Thanks!

First off, I usually advise running 4 caps daily of each Andro in order to see true results (I'd pick up a couple more bottles). Secondly, save the E-Control for PCT along with the Ultra Male to ensure full recovery. One bottle of Ultra Male is good for 2 PCTs. Your diet and training will dictate your gains both on and off cycle; eat and lift towards your goal. Eating a surplus of calories (especially protein and healthy fats in PCT will help maintain muscle). And lastly, no, the products in this cycle are not liver toxic. Continue cycle and PCT till finished. And be SURE to take your ACS if drinking heavily...and stay hydrated! ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything.

These products are very mild on the liver compared to many other oral products. I wouldn't be concerned. 30 days is a short run, if you can afford to stay on the products for 60 days, you will see a much better result in all honesty. I do understand that is more money.

I can't imagine running good products for 30 days and then stopping. It's almost a tease. You will truly enjoy the run either way you do it.

Good luck!!

First off, I usually advise running 4 caps daily of each Andro in order to see true results (I'd pick up a couple more bottles). Secondly, save the E-Control for PCT along with the Ultra Male to ensure full recovery. One bottle of Ultra Male is good for 2 PCTs. Your diet and training will dictate your gains both on and off cycle; eat and lift towards your goal. Eating a surplus of calories (especially protein and healthy fats in PCT will help maintain muscle). And lastly, no, the products in this cycle are not liver toxic. Continue cycle and PCT till finished. And be SURE to take your ACS if drinking heavily...and stay hydrated! ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything.

So your saying to run it like this?

Week 1-4 Super 1-Andro – 4 caps daily
Week 1-4 Super 4-Andro – 4 caps daily

Week 5-8 E-Control – 3 caps daily

So your saying to run it like this?

Week 1-4 Super 1-Andro – 4 caps daily
Week 1-4 Super 4-Andro – 4 caps daily

You got it! And just 1 cap of Ultra Male, save the other cap for your next PCT.

allright, i was thinking of doing as wes said above and going for a good 45-60 day cycle. plans for it are as follow;

Week 1-2 Super 1-Andro – 2 caps daily
Week 1-2 Super 4-Andro – 2 caps daily

Week 3-8 Super 1-Andro – 4 caps daily
Week 3-8 Super 4-Andro – 4 caps daily

Week 4-8 Ultra Male – 1-2 caps daily

thinking on taking only 2 for the first 2 just to get my body use to the new surge of everything. i have taken prohormones before but i injured my shoulder right before my pct and couldnt take anything to come down off it so it almost went bad for me.

allright, i was thinking of doing as wes said above and going for a good 45-60 day cycle. plans for it are as follow;

Week 1-2 Super 1-Andro – 2 caps daily
Week 1-2 Super 4-Andro – 2 caps daily

Week 3-8 Super 1-Andro – 4 caps daily
Week 3-8 Super 4-Andro – 4 caps daily

Week 4-8 Ultra Male – 1-2 caps daily

thinking on taking only 2 for the first 2 just to get my body use to the new surge of everything. i have taken prohormones before but i injured my shoulder right before my pct and couldnt take anything to come down off it so it almost went bad for me.

Extending the Andro cycle is definitely a good idea, but I assume you meant to post Ultra Male and E-Control for AFTER the cycle, haha

ah yup missed that one! yea thats what i meant lol

Awesome. I didn't think I got any responses because my notifications were off. But this is great. Thanks for the help.

Actually, one more question. I do want to increase the dosage of the Andro's, but it's a bit pricey, even with the 15%. Would there be a benefit to purchasing just one extra bottle of either Andro 1 or Andro 4? And if so, which would be better to buy?

Actually, one more question. I do want to increase the dosage of the Andro's, but it's a bit pricey, even with the 15%. Would there be a benefit to purchasing just one extra bottle of either Andro 1 or Andro 4? And if so, which would be better to buy?
1-Andro for my money.

I was also looking at that Andro Stack and was confused by the dosing recommendations for the PCT. I wonder why IML would provide those guidelines. Since they are making the product there must be a reason.

Back