• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

42 year old bodybuilder natural entire life, never tried a prohormone

amrib

Registered
Reaction score
ok, so I like to use Tribulus every other month. makes me strong as hell. I just bought 1 Andro, 4 Andro, E-controle, and a liver guard called Protext. I don't even know if i'm supposed to take them all together......; or 1 Andro combined with 4 Andro, followed by the E-controle combined with Protex.

then how and when can I work in the Tribulus?

man I definitely appreciate any help you guys can give me.

1 and 4 Andro can definitely be stacked together. Save E-Control for your post cycle therapy (PCT). I highly suggest you stack the E-Control with 1 cap daily of Ultra Male (1 bottle is good for 2 PCTs). You can also use the tribulus in PCT, there's no point using it on cycle. And I don't know what protext is but we carry an advanced organ protection product called Advanced Cycle Support that can be taken anytime. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything at ironmaglabs.com.

ok, I want to just make sure I'm following the safest but best regimen.

I was planning on taking 1 Andro and 4 Andro for 30 days, followed by 2 weeks of E-controle, Ultra Male, and Protex (only reason I bought Protex is you guys were out of Advanced Cycle Support) . Is 2 weeks on PCT enough to start another 30 day round of 1 Andro and 4 Andro?

And you said I could you Tribulus during PCT? But do I not need to take time off of both the Prohormone Andros and Tribulus? I'm just not sure how to bridge the prohormone cycles.

I can't take 30 days 1 and 4 Andro, then switch to PCT and Tribulus for a couple of weeks, then straight back to the Prohormones again can I?

thanks again, and much appreciated!

ok, I want to just make sure I'm following the safest but best regimen.

I was planning on taking 1 Andro and 4 Andro for 30 days, followed by 2 weeks of E-controle, Ultra Male, and Protex (only reason I bought Protex is you guys were out of Advanced Cycle Support) . Is 2 weeks on PCT enough to start another 30 day round of 1 Andro and 4 Andro?

And you said I could you Tribulus during PCT? But do I not need to take time off of both the Prohormone Andros and Tribulus? I'm just not sure how to bridge the prohormone cycles.

I can't take 30 days 1 and 4 Andro, then switch to PCT and Tribulus for a couple of weeks, then straight back to the Prohormones again can I?

thanks again, and much appreciated!
You need at least 30 days of PCT. Tribulus can be taken anytime..it's natural, but redundant on cycle. The general rule of cycling is "Time on cycle + PCT = Time off".

final cycle time confirmation

You need at least 30 days of PCT. Tribulus can be taken anytime..it's natural, but redundant on cycle. The general rule of cycling is "Time on cycle + PCT = Time off".

All right, so basically if I take a 30 day cycle of 1 Andro & 4 Andro stack, I follow it with 30 days of PCT (which is E-control and Advanced Cycle Guard with Tribulus). Then do I need to go 30 days of taking nothing at all? Or can I start back on the 1 Andro 4 Andro stack at the end of the PCT period?

and no I have no male pattern baldness, and no hair issues. But is this stack safe as far was the hair is concerned. bc I still have the hair of a 25 year old and would not want to take that risk on. I'm starting the 1 Andro-4 Andro cycle now...

thanks man, appreciate it.

All right, so basically if I take a 30 day cycle of 1 Andro & 4 Andro stack, I follow it with 30 days of PCT (which is E-control and Advanced Cycle Guard with Tribulus). Then do I need to go 30 days of taking nothing at all? Or can I start back on the 1 Andro 4 Andro stack at the end of the PCT period?

and no I have no male pattern baldness, and no hair issues. But is this stack safe as far was the hair is concerned. bc I still have the hair of a 25 year old and would not want to take that risk on. I'm starting the 1 Andro-4 Andro cycle now...

thanks man, appreciate it.
Time on cycle + PCT = Time off. So if your cycle is 30 days and your PCT is 30 days, then you take 60 days off.

bingo! ok got it man thanks. Now in that 60 day off period, I could still use the Tribulus on and off thought right? then after the 60 days (planning on using tribulus between) I could try the 1 Andro 4 Ando stack again?

And I still need to know if that stack is safe for hair? I know the Epi Andros convert to DHT which leads to hair loss, which I want no part of....

Is there anything I can take in that 60 day "time off" period that would keep or enhance the gains..? such as an Ostarine, Myostatin Inhibitor, etc?

Is there anything I can take in that 60 day "time off" period that would keep or enhance the gains..? such as an Ostarine, Myostatin Inhibitor, etc?
Yes, our 5A-Laxogen and Anabolic Matrix would be perfect for that. I wouldn't use something like Ostarine "off cycle", it's been shown to be suppressive (but it's awesome on cycle). http://buy-osta.com DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

Hello everyone. Its a wonderful experience to read about 42 years old bodybuilder and about his entire life. Its a wonderful information that you shared and i think every bodybuilder should read impressive information.

lol, gee thanks man... If your serious. wasn't trying to bore anybody, I'd just been working out since the old school days before creatine had ever come out. Shi* man all we had were weight gaining thick clumpy disgusting milkshakes that would barely mix in the blender. And I was strong even then, and always prided being natural. I had a best friend/cousin that starting "juicing" when he was young and I watched it destroy his life. But now some of these natural alternatives I'm all about. Their very effective, I mean I'm twice as developed now as when I was 24 and bench pressing 465 pounds natural. Its been the tribulus, but i'm now at the end of my first cycle of prohormones man and turned me into a straight monster. my kids think i'm superhuman. I could hammer out workouts all day long and never tire. and just mixing with nothing other than nitric oxide which gives huge pumps, making sure you eat within that 45 minute window after the workout, and working in amino acids before and after the workouts. Well hate that i'm at end of the andro 1 and 4 cycle, but I put on a solid 15 pounds of pure mass on legs and upper body. and this is just working out in my basement with some basic free-weights, dumbells, hex bar and rack. yea but i'm a rookie with this prohormones, PCT and stacking stuff. Just really want to make sure I'm doing it properly as far as how long to take what, followed by the PCT

that contains what? and just anything that I should or should not take in between. and I really like Tribulus too, works wonderfully, just still not sure if i'm doing this right.
and also didn't get the answer about it effecting the hair at all. I haven't noticed any changes at all.

Go back to the first page, man...remember I answered all those questions. And you don't have to worry about hair loss unless you're genetically predisposed to it. Hell, I've slammed cycles of Epi-Andro and R-Andro with zero hair thinning or shedding.

hey man question about the Laxogen 5. i'm pretty happy with the results from this. not like it gives me exploding energy or anything, but seems to help me keep the muscle I gained from the 1/4 Andros. does the Laxogen 5 need to be cycled on and off is my question? can I take this whenever I want, or just after a prohormone cycle? like even if I go 4 months without any more prohormones, can I just take this stuff during the 4 months without any problems?

yes the Laxogen was a nice surprise, definitely can feel the impact in my size and strength. tho yes it was a fun ride on the 1/4 Super Andro stack.

hey man question about the Laxogen 5. i'm pretty happy with the results from this. not like it gives me exploding energy or anything, but seems to help me keep the muscle I gained from the 1/4 Andros. does the Laxogen 5 need to be cycled on and off is my question? can I take this whenever I want, or just after a prohormone cycle? like even if I go 4 months without any more prohormones, can I just take this stuff during the 4 months without any problems?

yes the Laxogen was a nice surprise, definitely can feel the impact in my size and strength. tho yes it was a fun ride on the 1/4 Super Andro stack.
Yeah, Laxogen can be run anytime due to it not being hormonal or toxic; I just take a break from it whenever I'm on cycle, then pick it up again during PCT and bridging between cycles.

Back