• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Advice Needed

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Fellas, recently about half way through my cycle of Randro and Epiandro I was dealing with a crisis and quit taking the stack. I am returning to my normal grind but I am dead. Like I don't have any drive to train. Never in my life have I lost my hunger no matter what life threw at me. Could this be a side effect of dropping the cycle abruptly? I'm back on now, but no change in demeanor yet. In five weeks I have a triathlon and I can't even get the balls to put in work.

Oh, it's definitely because you dropped the cycle cold with no PCT. Now that you're back on you should be feeling good again pretty soon.

Thought so, it's the only time I have been interrupted in this way. Today was my second day back in the gym and I felt a little better. Hope that you are right EB. This kinda throws off my plans for cycles. We'll see how it goes.

So I am trying to figure out what to do as far as cycles go. The unexpected break in my recent cycle has left me confused. I'm finishing up my cycle after having been off for a few weeks. Should I just roll into a new cycle since I've been off? I'm weeks away from my race. This time of the year I generally switch to endurance sports while maintaining as much muscle as possible. What could I run during this time? I've been wanting to try something different that supports endurance better. I would appreciate your advice.

So I am trying to figure out what to do as far as cycles go. The unexpected break in my recent cycle has left me confused. I'm finishing up my cycle after having been off for a few weeks. Should I just roll into a new cycle since I've been off? I'm weeks away from my race. This time of the year I generally switch to endurance sports while maintaining as much muscle as possible. What could I run during this time? I've been wanting to try something different that supports endurance better. I would appreciate your advice.
The R and Epi-Andro will definitely support endurance.

Back