• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ironmaglabs R-Andro cutter

Started R-andro at 300 ed today. I will be running a small test base of 300mgs enanthate per wk along with it. Pretty big believer in dosing light for pure cut. You're not gonna do a lot more than preserve muscle anyway. I will be pulsing peps too. May throw in some MK we'll see. I'll give an idea how the training will go tomorrow.

First of all, a big thank you to IML and Heavyiron for this logging opportunity.

I will be doing a TKD/CKD during this run. IOW, periworkout carbs and cheat days. All fasted cardio will be preceded with a peptide pulse.

I weigh 193 in the pic. This is in the morning on empty stomach. Weighed 194 yesterday. Weight is kinda weird, you can't tell by that as good as the mirror.

My abs are already smoothed out from all the carbs I've been eating. :D
Training is gonna be like this:
Mon. Chest, bis, tris.- Bench 10 X 10 eow
Tues. Abs, low back, calves.
Wed. Delts, back.
Thurs. Fasted cardio.
Fri. Back squats 10 X 10. - POF leg workout eow
Sat. Fasted cardio.
So basically gonna alternate 10 X 10 eow on squats and bench. Not really training for power but should help preserve it while cutting.[/quote]

So I did the periworkout carb thing today. This is my first day of ketosis and I haven't been in for awhile. A couple hours after the workout I was in but that was the first time I got a negative reading. Had a keto meal for recovery so probably needed some fat to convert. Don't know if I was in or not before carbs.

Tomorrow will be fasted workout. It's not cardio but I don't really like getting pump doing abs.

Today's workout:
Chest, bis, tris:

Bench:
135 X 10
205 X 6 X 2

Machine flies:
170 X 10 X2

10 degree chest:
120 X 10 X 3

Close grip:
135 X 8

Cable curls:
110 X 10 X 2

Bench curls:
40s X 8 X 2

Cybex tricep press:
150 X 8 X 3

Cybex conc curl:
75 X 10 X 3

Worked out today fasted as planned. I also did three mile hoof outside fasted. Used N.O. Fury pre-workout. That way I still got some creatine. Will probably drop creatine at some point but not ready yet.

The workout was the ab, hip, low back and calf raise thing. Got pumps probably because of creatine, might be the R-Andro already.

Cybex ab:
65 X 30 X 3

Cybex low ab:
110 X 25 X 3

Low back ext:
135 X 20 X 3

Cybex torso rotation:
110 X 12 X 3 X R&L

Standing calf raises:
230 X 50 X 3

I did delts and back yesterday. Still doing the periworkout carbs pre and during. Going to phase out the creatine eventually since this is a pure cutter. Might still do TKD thing and just use whey and malto. That way I will drop water.

Back & delts:

Incline bench:
185 X 10 X 3

One arm lat raises:
80 X 10 X R&L
90 X 10 X R&L
100 X 10 X R&L

Cybex reverse flies:
90 X 10 X 3

Pulldowns:
175 X 10 X 3

Machine pullovers:
120 X 8 X 3. (Took weight down to focus on ROM)

Supinated grip pulldowns:
170 X 10 X 3

Did fasted cardio on treadmill today for 4.1 miles.
I took the N.O. fury later with some kratom mixed in. Halfway thru I did peptide pulse. Agonizing opioid receptor at the same time as peps shoots pulse thru the roof.

Did periworkout carbs and 10 X 10 squat workout today.

115 X 10
135 X 10
155 X 10
175 X 10
185 X 10
205 X 10
225 X 10 X 4

Was tough at the end. I did 315 X 10 X 6 right before I was in the wreak. This was doing the same as now but I kept going up. I weighed 195 but had dieted down from 225. That was some crazy stuff. Cycle was just formadrol and tren ace. The experiment was to see if I could maintain endo test and not get shut down really bad from the tren. I think it went pretty good.

If I could get anywhere near that would be awesome!

I did 4.1 miles fasted cardio yesterday. After that proceeded to carbup. Will cur back on carbs in the evening. Tomorrow I will target some malto to periworhout phase. I take some oral ursolic acid with my postworkout keto meal. Will be back in after that. Ursolic acid upregulates igf-1 receptors so it helps with glucose disposal. Doesn't make your sugar too low tho.

Dropped the periworkout carbs today. This will be pure CKD thruout the rest of log. Get smoothed out during carbs and it makes it harder to tell where I'm at.

Did 10 X 10 on bench but took the weight down a bit. This is a cutter and I'm going for aesthetics so I'll play with power later. Strengths not way down but I think focusing on the "look" is the way to go. Didn't even use a preworkout today but do have some with no calories.

Flat bench:
155 X 10 X 10

Did keto meal for recovery and took some ursolic acid along with it. This helps stay in ketosis easily.

Last edited:
Gonna throw in 10 mgs GW-677 per night. I added this in with the same peps that I'm running now before. The lethargy was horrible but I dosed it at 25 mgs that time.

I'm running CJC 1295/ghrp2 at 100/100 2 pulses ed. That way you get the pulse when you take them and the DAC stays in your system and causes subsequent pulses. The two pulses in the day are preworkout and three or four hours later. The Dream N Grow adds in some nighttime pulses because of all the REM sleep. I would say the two pulses and Dream N Grow are about equal to four units. Hopefully the MK will make it more like six units.

I did the core work and calf raises today. My wife and I also did 3+ miles of fasted cardio walking. That two weeks in row doing the cardio first so I guess I'll keep it in.

Cybex ab machine:
65 X 30 X 3

Cybex low abs:
110 X 25 X 3

Cybex torso rotation:
110 X 12 X 3 X R&L

Standing calf raises:
230 X 50 X 3

I usually take 2.5 grms Kratom pwo and do peps about halfway thru drink. When you agonize the opiod receptor with peps the GH release is way higher. This is probably another reason I'm getting such good effects. I also take this supp called focus factor and it has a somatostatin inhibition effect because it increases acetylcholine.
Another cool thing is mixing some phenylpiracetam in the kratom drink. I take it in the evening sometimes. Love the effect of these two together!

I did my delt & back workout yesterday. Today was 4.1 miles cardio on treadmill. The lethargy thing isn't happening with the lower dose of MK. I did get to craving carbs this evening and came out of ketosis earlier than planned. I say planned because I am going to take in carbs prebed while taking the MK. I always go into ketosis overnight anyway. My wife has trouble and gets mad because I get in so fast. I tell her "it's because my brain is so big". :D
Delts & back:
Incline bench:
150 X 10
185 X 10 X 2
One arm machine lat raises:
80 X 10 X R&L
90 X 10 X R&L X 2
Cybex reverse flies:
90 X 10 X 3
Pulldowns:
165 X 10 X 3
Machine pullovers:
120 X 8 X 2
170 X 10 X 3

I should take the time to say that the pump and hardness with the R-andro is very good. My vascularity is really good too. I'll get some pics up soon to show. Vascularity in legs was crazy today.

Today was a POF leg day. Had really good pumps used some neurocore for pre. Lifting was fasted. Doing CKD carb loading started pwo.

Still taking the MK. Even with the low dose controlling eating is tough. Think I'll be alright with an evening carbup tho.

POF Leg training:

Back squats:
135 X 10
225 X 8
275 X 6 X 2

Feet forward Smith squats:
225 X 8
255 X 8 X 2

SL deads:
135 X 8 X 2 (yeah I know that's light but it's just to stretch hammies. Deads mess with my hips pretty bad.)

Standing leg curls:
70 X 10 X R&L X 3

Leg ext:
70 X 10 X 3

So Thurs evening I was sitting and waiting to watch the debate. My hips were hurting from the 4.1 miles on the treadmill. I poured a little carbless juice in a protein shaker and put in 2.5 grams of kratom. Shook it up and drank about half. The debate was on after I drank about half. After hearing Trump speaking I added in 100 mgs of phenylpiracetam. Figured I saved a lot of my IQ because I watched the whole debate! I better stop....worked too hard for that joke anyway.

I did 3+ miles fasted cardio walk today. I don't usually do that on lifting day but the wife was so I went with her. I did a peptide pulse before walk and took both at once. Wanted to try something different for lifting.

I did eat a keto meal after cardio but waited quite a while before lifting. So I was semi-fasted and took a preworkout with two scoops of neurocore and three grams of kratom. Was feeling pretty good and focused for lifting session.

Chest, bi and tris:

Flat bench:
135 X 10
205 X 6 X 2
185 X 8

Close grip:
135 X 10 X 2

10 degree chest:
120 X 10 X 3

Machine flies:
170 X 10 X 2

Cable ez curls:
110 X 10 X 2

Incline curls:
40s X 8 X 2

Cybex tricep press:
150 X 8 X 3

Cybex conc curls:
75 X 10 X 3

Didn't get into the gym till evening today. Had already done both pulses so I did the neurocore, kratom thing. It was only core work and probably got a pulse from the kratom. It was semi-fasted again. I did do IM fasting in the morning.

Cybex abs:
65 X 30 X 3

Cybex low ab:
110 X 25 X 3

Back ext:
135 X 20 X 3

Calf raises:
230 X 50 X 3

Cybex torso rotation:
110 X 12 X 3 X R&L

I trained delts and back yesterday and did 4.1 miles cardio today. I was semi fasted for both because workouts are getting pushed to evening a lot because of stuff going on. It's still going pretty good. The pumps from the R-andro are great.

Just did the kratom/phenylpiracetam thing again because I'm watching the debate. Lol
Doing cheats with carbs at night so glycogen don't get too depleted but still a little flat. It will be really nice to load carbs and creatine at the end to get that crazy hard look back.

Delts & back:

Incline bench:
160 X 10
185 X 10 X 2

Machine one arm lat raises:
80 X 10 X R&L
90 X 10 X 2 X R&L

Cybex machine reverse flies:
90 X 10 X 3

Pulldowns:
155 X 10
165 X 10 X 2

Machine pullovers:
120 X 8 X 2

170 X 10 X 3

Started second bottle of R-Andro today. I did 4+ miles fasted cardio outside yesterday. Felt a little rough for legs so saved them for today. Did the kratom/phenylpiracetam thing yesterday evening while watching some b-ball. Nice!

I did the 10 X 10 squats today. Still taking it up with those. Don't know when I'll hit 10 sets of 225 but I got 5 today. My body is staying pretty hard because of the R-andro. No negative feelings or anything to report. I feel really good on this. No elbow problems like with the epi andro and I'm jacking the endo growth a lot. Still running MK. Have to fight the hunger a lot tho. Got some raze in my mailbox. Gonna see how thermogenic it is.

Squats:
10 X 135
10 X 155
10 X 175
10 X 185
10 X 205
10 X 225 X 5

I did 10 X 10 on bench today. Think I'm going to stick with POF training on bench the rest of this log. Going to keep doing the volume thing on squats tho. All the type 2 fibers in my legs makes hard to get growth other ways but the 10 X 10 works pretty good.

Started the amp citrate today. Just dosed according to bottle and my temp went up a degree. Pretty nice energy for workout too. I can tell my bf is getting lower already. Only down about 4 lbs, so kicked it up a notch. Even at 10 mgs the MK makes me very hungry. Hope the amp citrate helps with that. Ate some carbs late but was "in" all day.

Flat bench:
160 X 10 X 10

Did core work and calves yesterday. Not training fasted as planned but it's pretty close. If I get back to early training that will help. Today was delts and back.

Yesterday's training:

Cybex abs:
65 X 30 X 3

Cybex low abs:
110 X 25 X 3

Back ext:
135 X 20 X 3

Standing calf raises:
240 X 50 X 3

Cybex torso rotation:
110 X 14 X 3 X R&L

Delts & back today:

Incline bench:
160 X 10
190 X 10 X 2

One arm machine lat raises:
80 X 10 X R&L
90 X 10 X R&L X 2

Reverse flies:
90 X 10 X 3

Cybex pulldowns:
155 X 10 X 3. Took it down and focused on form.

Machine pullovers:
120 X 8 X 2

170 X 10 X 3

I did 3+ miles fasted cardio yesterday. Was supposed to lift today but I get some nasty pain from when I had the broken hips sometimes. I still did 4 miles cardio again. I did take some kratom and it helped but didn't feel like doing legs. I'm going to flip the leg and chest workout anyway. Monday seems like national bench day at my gym again so I will do legs on Monday and bench tomorrow.

I got my workout in early yesterday so it was fasted. Really like the way I feel on the R-andro. Could run this a bit higher it's pretty mild. no side effects to mention. Body is pretty hard starting to get some definition. I threw in some 11 keto on the 14th to help bring in the abs. Trained chest, bis and tris yesterday and flipped legs to tomorrow.

Flat bench:
135 X 10
205 X 6 X 2
185 X 8

Close grip bench:
135 X 10 X 2

10 degree chest:
120 X 10 X 2

Cybex flies:
170 X 10 X 2

cable curls:
110 X 10 X 2

incline curls:
40s X 8 X 2

Cybex tricep press:
150 X 8 X 3

Cybex conc curls:
75 X 10 X 3

I worked out later in the day so was just semi-fasted. Think I' m down about 6 lbs from start. A lot water but hopefully some fat too. Trying to get the abs in by the end of cycle. Will probably shed a little more water when I stop MK.

Squats
135 X 10
225 X 8
275 X 6 X 2

Feet forward Smith squats:
225 X 8
275 X 6 X 2

SL deads:
135 X 8
155 X 6
185 X 6

Standing leg curls:
70 X 10 X R&L X 3

One leg ext:
70 X 10 X R&L X 3

I did core work yesterday and 4+ miles fasted cardio this morning. The MK is still making me really hungry. This is at 10 mgs. It's almost gone tho and I think I'll shed a little more water when I drop it.

The Raze keeps my temp up pretty good and I'm just dosing 2 caps twice a day. Energy is pretty good too.

Yesterday core workout:

Cybex ab machine:
65 X 30 X 3

Cybex low abs:
110 X 25 X 3

Back ext:
135 X 20 X 3

Standing calf raises:
250 X 50 X 3

Torso rotation:
115 X 12 X R&L X 3

I did 4.1 miles fasted cardio on treadmill today. Yesterday was delts & back. I do bench, bis & tris tomorrow. Today was first day of the last wk of R-Andro. I have enough MK for one dose tomorrow night and that's done. Hope I can shed enough water after dropping it to get a decent pic at the end. Been cheating a little extra because of the MK but it seems to be jacking GH too. Not stopping other peps & Dream and grow. Will do those thruout PCT.

Back & delts:

Incline bench:
160 X 10
190 X 10 X 2

Machine one arm lat raises:
80 X 10 X R&L
90 X 10 X R&L X 2

Cybex reverse flies:
90 X 10 X 3

Cybex pulldowns: (focused on form and ROM)
155 X 10 X 3

Machine pullovers:
120 X 8 X 2

170 X 10 X 3

Nautilus OHP:
140 X 8
160 X 8 X 2

Did chest, bis & tris yesterday. Strength is staying close to the same which is good while cutting. Going to do the dreaded cutting in PCT so it will get lower. I've got some tricks for this so it shouldn't be bad. I was semi-fasted in yesterday's workout. The MK made the fasted thing a struggle everyday. I took the last 20 mgs last night. Today was a cheat day anyway so it was cool. I went to Golden Corral today and ate a bunch of fish and shrimp and taters & rice. :) good thing too because tomorrow is 10 X 10 squat day!

Chest, bis and tris: (pretty much pure POF)

Flat bench:
135 X 10
205 X 6 X 2
185 X 8

Close grip:
135 X 10 X 2

10 degree chest:
120 X 10 X 2

Cybex machine flies:
160 X 10 X 2

Cable ez curls:
110 X 10 X 2

Incline curls;
40s X 8 X 2

Cybex tricep press:
150 X 8 X 3

Cybex conc curl:
75 X 10 X 3

Did 4+ miles of fasted cardio today. Was a lot better doing it outside instead of on the treadmill. For one thing I could set my own pace. Legs were kinda sore from squats yesterday.

Body is very hard and vascularity is good. Got some more fat to go and still have some water from peps. I only have two more days of the R-andro but will probably bridge into PCT with 11 kt.
Did 10 X 10 squats yesterday.

Squats:
135 X 10
175 X 10
185 X 10
205 X 10
225 X 10 X 6

Was really supposed to do my core work today but got busy doing some other stuff. I did another 4+ mile cardio walk this evening instead.

Got some ALA to take with evening carbs to speed back into ketosis. If you didn't know it also has a bit of a GDA effect. Won't take you dangerously low but will make you go back "in".

Tomorrow is last day of R-Andro so I'll do something reviewish the day after and put up a pic.

Yesterday I did 4+ miles of cardio. The day before, I trained delts & back at the gym. Figured out why I had a bit of a snag in my cutting research. One of the vials was a bit cloudy, which means everything wasn't in solution. I know this from oil research. Started a new vial that wasn't cloudy and my research porcine equestrians snout got numb. Which means peps are working.

The R-andro wasn't part of the problem. Aamf, this compound is quite nice. Reminds me a lot of the epi-andro. It gives a nice dry look. Strength is very good even on a cut, it held pretty good. I get some joint issues with the epi, the R-andro not so much.

The R-andro helped me maintain strength. Had a nice hardening effect and very little in the way of sides. If I ran it again I would up it to 4 caps because of sides being moderate. I def recommend this compound. Another option on a second run would be stacking it with a moderate dose of epi-andro.

Last edited:
Heres a pic. Had the snags and kinda bloated. Lost 6 lbs tho and recomped a bit.

Back