• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bradray Does R-Andro By Iron Mag Labs

bradray

Registered
Reaction score
Doing 2 caps morning and 2 caps evening for 30 days. Am currently doing recomp for next ten weeks.

44 yrs old, 6'1, 216-220, fat, out of shape, been bulking dirty for about 5 months.
Looking to try to keep the 20 lbs i have attained since November, and convert to muscle.
Usual supps, 125 mg test cyp, fishoil, vit c,

I am currently doing full body cardio workout in the a.m and single body workout around noon 5-7 days a week.

Today was upper focus in the morning and chest at lunch.
Example of today's diet so far was, post workout 1 carbmaster banana creme pie yogurt, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 2 cups 2% milk 6:15 a.m,tuna salad pouch 9:45 a.m, 2 cups homemade chili pre workout with one pice of bread with 2 tbsp peanut butter.

Incline Flies : 15x15, 20x12, 25x8
Incline Press 25x15, 30x12, 35x8 25x8 These were super sets

twisting press flat : 35x5 for 5 sets with 5 seconds rest in between

Incline press : 25x15, 30x12, 35x8 no rest, 35x8, 25x10, 15x15 no rest

push press with butterfly flat, 15x15, 20x12, 25x8 45 seconds rest between sets

15 decline pushups, 15 twists, 12 decline, 15 twists, 8 decline pushups no rest

Will fill in later with caloric intake later.
IMAG0053_zps4s4t8c6b.jpg

Midday snack was 2 cups cottage cheese and dinner was half a tombstone 4 meat pizza

Calories were 3,526 on 333 carbs, 143 fat, 268 protein.

Day two, 2 caps at 6 a.m post workout and 2 caps at 4 p.m

Did abs and cardio ( t25 ab intervals ) at 5:30 a.m fasted

Breakfast was post workout shake with 2 cups milk, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 packet of cinnamon apples oatmeal and 1 cinnabun carbmaster yogurt
Snack was 2 sriracha chicken crunchwrap sliders from taco bell

Lunch was 2 cups homemade chili with a slice of peanut butter bread

Dinner was a mcchicken and a mcdouble
3,576calories 356 carbs 144 fat 240 protein

Only 1 workout today, not much to notice as of today.

Ok, sorry for the disappearing act, but i just had the craziest 3 days of my life. Wednesday i did an upper body weight/cardio workout and took Thursday, Friday and Saturday off from everything to deal with some crazy personal issues.

Today i got back in it with an a.m core cardio video and an afternoon Chest and Triceps workout. Haven't tracked anything, but will get back in the swing of things tomorrow.

Nothing really to write home to mom about so far. Thanks guys

Ok, two days in a row, feeling real good, and actually hit the weights for a little bit this evening.
Food was 2 cups apple jacks and 1 cup krave for breakfast
tuna salad pouch and chocolate honey bun for snack
spaghetti rings and franks with a turkey sandwich for lunch
afternoon snack was choc muscle milk
dinner was a mexican pizza and 2 soft taco supremes

Calories 3000, carbs 317, fat 115, protein 121

Workout was 20 wide grip pullups
21's ex bar with 10 on each side
one arm rows 45's x 12
hammer curls, one handed 35's x 10
20 close grip chin ups
21's
2 armed rows 45's x 10
hammers, both arms 35's x 10
10 wide + 10 close grip pullups
21's
1 armed rows x 8 + 2 armed x 8
hammers 1 handed 35's x 8 + 2 handed 35's x 8

Thats all for now. Good overall feeling today despite only 3 hours sleep last night. still on 4 caps a day, which i feel is a good dose

Pretty busy day, but managed to get 2 workouts in
a.m was ab ripper x 15 minutes total nonstop abs
noon workout was shoulders ( small workout )
in and outs 4 sets of 15, 12, 8 and 8 starting with 5's, 10's, 12's and 15's ( sets were 15 in and 15 out )
4 sets of 15 total gym upside down pushups

Food was 2622 calories on 209 carbs, 140 fat, 149 protein

Nothing special today, overall good feeling, was a bit tired probably because of rainy day

Wednesday was a rest day, so Thursday i did ab ripper x in the a.m and push and pull at noon

20 standard pushups
20 standard pullups
15 military knuckle pushups
15 chinups
20 wide grip pushups
15 close grip overhand pullups
15 diamond pushups
10 heavy pants with 45's
15 decline pushups
12 x 45's single arm row in lunge stance each side
8 dive bomber pushups
15 seated back flies with 20's both arms same time

1758 calories on 147 carbs, 79 fat and 123 protein

Friday was Arnold Sports Festival and Saturday was just a take it easy ( worked 5 hours ) then went and chilled with the Wife's sisters house to watch UFC 196.

Looks like it was an under dog night to say the least. Back at it today and already have my ab workout in, so back on track and looking to get it next week.

So far i have sensed an overall energetic feeling, noticed a bit of acne ( maybe just a few random pimples who knows ) on my chest which is very unusual because i just don't get acne. Other than that, smooth sailing and really enjoying this cycle.

Just did abs today, was just worn out from crazy week and actually just sat around all day and rested, first time i have done that in a long time.

Food was not real good, but at least i didn't just sit around and eat all day.

1754 calories, 127 carbs, 68 fat and 169 protein

Back at it again. First off, energy is great, i haven't drank an energy drink in 2 weeks, simply because i do not need one.

Really trying to dial my diet in so i can stick this out ( working out daily, lose body fat/recomp ) and see it thru till summer and make a change in my body

Had a really good Chest , triceps and shoulders ( p 90 x ) total workout was 45 minutes, triple sets with no rest, had a really good pump, but wasn't depleted. Pushups, shoulders then triceps non stop with a 1 minute break after 4 triples.

Calories today were 2428 on 261 carbs, 66 fat, 182 protein. See ya tomorrow!

Got a two fer in yesterday, abs in the morning and back and biceps in the afternoon

Workout goes pullups,rows,curls,curls : quad sets no rest for 3 sets, one minute rest then 3 more sets. Great pump that lasted for at least an hour afterwards.

Calories were 2755 on 259 carbs, 76 fat, 148 protein

Wednesday was a rest day and did an upper body cardio, weight training video on Thursday. It focuses on 4 sets of each body part, no rest, light weight with no rest for 25 minutes. Varies from back rows, pushups, chest presses, some yoga, and shoulders and arms. Def made me sweat.

Did not track food, did not eat much. Still in good mood, good libido, very clean, energetic feeling, kinda liking this product

Ok, sorry for disappearing act, but i have sprained my right wrist to the point of not being able to train at all. Was hoping to take just Friday and Saturday off and bounce back, but tried Saturday evening with 15's and 20's, and it was just too painful.

Give me a few days and hopefully my wrist will be back in business!

Did something last night that i haven't done in well over a year, went to the gym. Walked in and it was packed, big guy with no definition with ultra tight compression shirt, bulky dude around 20% bodyfat but carries it well, several women, few high school kids looking pretty fit.
Gym is not my thing but i thought what the heck.

Jumped on the machines mostly. thought i would try push and pull
Pulldowns 12 x 50's, 10 x 70's and 8 x 90's. Instantly my wrist was killing me.
Incline press 10 x 50's, 8 x 70's and 8 x 90's real slow
seated back rows on chest butterfly machine 80 x 10, 90 x 10, 100 x 10 wrist started to loosen up a little still in pain
seated bench press 140 x 10, 160 x 10, 200 x 8
seated row cable close grip 80 x 10, 95 x 10, 110 x 8 real slow, no body movement
cable butterflies 15's x 10, 20's x 10, 25's x 8
one armed back rows 40's x 10, 45 x 10, 50's x 10
seated butterfly machine 100 x 10, 120 x 8, 140 x 8
couple of rope pulldowns and bar pushdowns for triceps ( was working out with my 13 yr old, trying to teach him strict form with low weight )

So got a decent workout in, pushed thru it despite wrist issues. Have already done ab ripper x this morning, so trying to get it done.

Weighed in at 214.4

Took St Patty's day off from lifting but did abs. Wrist is slowing improving but this is not something i am going to push. I am going to the gym again tomorrow, so will update tomorrow.

I am almost done with this mini cycle, i have been doing 4 pills a day and i think i have the rest of the week and that is it. I personally think this is a product that you need to run at a high dosage and i am actually glad i did 4 caps a day for 30 days because i actually got a bit of energy and motivation out of this cycle.

If i had some disposable income, i think this stuff would be great at 6-8 pills a day, but that is just my opinion

Back