• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme

pt

Registered
Reaction score
Just a quick question regarding the Halo Extreme Stack,

I do see the product page with the 5 bottle stack which includes the PCT, is it necessary to run a SERM with this? and if it is used as a precaution, would Nolvadex at 20mg once a day be enough to cover for sides? Would you run this through the 8 weeks, or use as part of the PCT for the last 4 weeks?

Thank you- as you might can tell, this will be the first PH use, and wanted to get things right, and gather all the things needed.

HALO EXTREME 8 WEEK CYCLE
PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Halo Extreme - 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
6-Bromo - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
6-Bromo - 3 caps daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

Thank you for the post and showing me the product page that I have seen.
My question regarding this is the use of a SERM. In the product page of Halo Extreme, it states the sides were very low and would not have to worry about gyno and others. With that being said, with the increase of test in itself, E would be also increased to counter act the increase in test, once off halo and going into the PCT, would a SERM be needed to counter the effects for the increase E in the system

pt said:
Thank you for the post and showing me the product page that I have seen.
My question regarding this is the use of a SERM. In the product page of Halo Extreme, it states the sides were very low and would not have to worry about gyno and others. With that being said, with the increase of test in itself, E would be also increased to counter act the increase in test, once off halo and going into the PCT, would a SERM be needed to counter the effects for the increase E in the system

No SERM necessary w/Halo-Extreme. In the suggested cycle your more than covered with the Ultra Male & 6-Bromo.

Thank you for the reply!!

Does any one have any thoughts about running a halo extreme and dmz cycle? Or are both of these methy and should not be run together?

pt 00846 said:

Does any one have any thoughts about running a halo extreme and dmz cycle? Or are both of these methy and should not be run together?

Just finished up that cycle your referring to (best combo to date). Will have a up by week ending.

The Neck 0 said:
pt 00846 said:

Just finished up that cycle your referring to (best combo to date). Will have a up by week ending.

Looking forward to hearin how that stack was. Once I'm ready to cycle again i think I'm going to do the super dmz/halo stack. The more details the better!!!

Would it change the OTC PCT to a serm if I ran Halo Ex for 6 weeks instead of 4? Would their be a difference in my gains from 4 to 6 weeks. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back