Back to back

Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Back to back

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Trailphoenix03's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Back to back

    Hey fellas, hope training is going well for everyone. I am almost at the end of my cycle of Randro and Epiandro. While I was taking inventory a few weeks ago I realized that I have a bottle of 4.0. What would be the risk in running a quick four week cycle at the end of this cycle of Randro and Epiandro? Just curious, this cycle is treating me well as IML does. It's making me want to keep rolling into summer.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailphoenix03 View Post
    Hey fellas, hope training is going well for everyone. I am almost at the end of my cycle of Randro and Epiandro. While I was taking inventory a few weeks ago I realized that I have a bottle of 4.0. What would be the risk in running a quick four week cycle at the end of this cycle of Randro and Epiandro? Just curious, this cycle is treating me well as IML does. It's making me want to keep rolling into summer.
    I'd be fine with rolling right in to a 4 week 4.0 run...great product! Just hop on PCT as soon as you finish the 4.0 though.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    920

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    I always run these back to back. They are very mild on the liver and organs.

    With that being said and done, it is always optimal to get labs to see where one is at in terms of overall health. The biggest issue I see as a concern with long time DHEA derivative use or DHT derivatives, is to watch the hairline. A simple investment into a bottle of Nizoral 2% off ebay can save worries for hair thinning, etc. Even Pura D Or works well.

    Apply a small amount into the scalp, allow to sit in the scalp for 5-10mins and rinse. Do this ED or EOD.

    Good luck man and good to see you here again.
    DISCOUNT CODE = WES15 FOR 15% OFF OF YOUR ENTIRE OERDER!


  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Trailphoenix03's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Thanks guys for the feedback. I've been at this for a while now so I feel like I know what I am doing, but I always like to check to be safe. My pct is ready to go. I'm stoked to run 4.0 again! These back to back may warrant before and after pics.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailphoenix03 View Post
    Thanks guys for the feedback. I've been at this for a while now so I feel like I know what I am doing, but I always like to check to be safe. My pct is ready to go. I'm stoked to run 4.0 again! These back to back may warrant before and after pics.
    Right on!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Trailphoenix03's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Figured I'd stop by for an update. The cycle is going great thus far. Rolling into 4.0 from the Randro and Epiandro was incredible. The first half dried me out nicely and I definitely leaned out substantially despite my diet being a little loose. Now I am on my second week of 4.0 and I feel unbelievable. My macros are on point and my training is better than ever. Haven't really been focusing on strength because of my upcoming triathlon, but it is still improving steadily. My body weight is rising quickly although I haven't changed much of the food intake. I'm happy to have a few weeks left on cycle. I've got to put together a plan for the summer for when I finish up pct. Any suggestions?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailphoenix03 View Post
    Figured I'd stop by for an update. The cycle is going great thus far. Rolling into 4.0 from the Randro and Epiandro was incredible. The first half dried me out nicely and I definitely leaned out substantially despite my diet being a little loose. Now I am on my second week of 4.0 and I feel unbelievable. My macros are on point and my training is better than ever. Haven't really been focusing on strength because of my upcoming triathlon, but it is still improving steadily. My body weight is rising quickly although I haven't changed much of the food intake. I'm happy to have a few weeks left on cycle. I've got to put together a plan for the summer for when I finish up pct. Any suggestions?
    That's great to hear, man! Let me know what your goals are for your next cycle and I'll help design a stack for ya.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Trailphoenix03's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    By the time I wrap up pct I'll be fairly lean. It is a great time to get a photoshoot done so I am looking to polish up a bit. I'm guessing that my weight will be around 185, 190 range. That's a good place to hold for a while. If I can shred more and maintain the lean muscle that will be ideal.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailphoenix03 View Post
    By the time I wrap up pct I'll be fairly lean. It is a great time to get a photoshoot done so I am looking to polish up a bit. I'm guessing that my weight will be around 185, 190 range. That's a good place to hold for a while. If I can shred more and maintain the lean muscle that will be ideal.
    Run the 5a-Laxogen in PCT to maintain your muscle mass; it's been a great addition to my PCTs!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Trailphoenix03's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    May have to do that, I keep reading about it. This time I am running the anabolic matrix for the first time. Figured I'd check it out.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailphoenix03 View Post
    May have to do that, I keep reading about it. This time I am running the anabolic matrix for the first time. Figured I'd check it out.
    Nothing wrong with that
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Trailphoenix03's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Any suggestions for what to run after pct? I'm thinking about 4.0 and? because I am beginning to favor the 4.0. Now that I have run it twice I'm hooked. So I would like to overlap it with something else.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailphoenix03 View Post
    Any suggestions for what to run after pct? I'm thinking about 4.0 and? because I am beginning to favor the 4.0. Now that I have run it twice I'm hooked. So I would like to overlap it with something else.
    SDMZ 5.0 will be available May 1st!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Trailphoenix03's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    *mind blown * I have been away too often. Didn't know that was in the works! What's the scoop?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailphoenix03 View Post
    *mind blown * I have been away too often. Didn't know that was in the works! What's the scoop?
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/super-dmz-rx/
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Trailphoenix03's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Thanks for the heads up! Perfect timing for the next cycle. Are you going to be running it? Solo?

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailphoenix03 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! Perfect timing for the next cycle. Are you going to be running it? Solo?
    Yeah, I'm gonna run it solo so ill know how it compares to other stacks.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Trailphoenix03's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Hey fellas, I figured that I would stop by and give you an update on things. So I am into my 2nd week of pct. I ran Randro and Epiandro for 8 weeks and then went into a 4 week run of 4.0. This was my best to date. I was down around 165 because of my triathlon training and....wait for it...I quit eating meat! Yep, never thought I'd say that. So basically I have been eating a 8 Oz serving of meat with every meal (usually 6-9) to none. Full vegetarian. But I will never give up my eggs! Lol, anyways I am a scientist, for real, and I am going to stick with it for a year while tracking all effects on the body and mind. Despite this change of lifestyle I still packed on a good amount of muscle with the stack. I'm sitting around 179 at the moment, but I am still climbing slowly. The anabolic matrix may be the reason I am still feeling like I am on cycle. It's the first time I haven't been hating pct because of losing that Alpha feeling you experience while on. I'm also running 5alaxogen for the first time after it was recommended to help me maintain the lean muscle. Physically I am lean and harder than ever before! I'm also faster than usual which I am loving. This year is starting off great so I can't wait to roll into 5.0!

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailphoenix03 View Post
    Hey fellas, I figured that I would stop by and give you an update on things. So I am into my 2nd week of pct. I ran Randro and Epiandro for 8 weeks and then went into a 4 week run of 4.0. This was my best to date. I was down around 165 because of my triathlon training and....wait for it...I quit eating meat! Yep, never thought I'd say that. So basically I have been eating a 8 Oz serving of meat with every meal (usually 6-9) to none. Full vegetarian. But I will never give up my eggs! Lol, anyways I am a scientist, for real, and I am going to stick with it for a year while tracking all effects on the body and mind. Despite this change of lifestyle I still packed on a good amount of muscle with the stack. I'm sitting around 179 at the moment, but I am still climbing slowly. The anabolic matrix may be the reason I am still feeling like I am on cycle. It's the first time I haven't been hating pct because of losing that Alpha feeling you experience while on. I'm also running 5alaxogen for the first time after it was recommended to help me maintain the lean muscle. Physically I am lean and harder than ever before! I'm also faster than usual which I am loving. This year is starting off great so I can't wait to roll into 5.0!
    Yeah, 5A-Laxogen has made a real improvement in me and my clients PCTs...glad you listened, lol! And definitely stick with those eggs...they're a perfect complete protein!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


Similar Threads

  1. Broken Leg Trying to come Back.
    By chinook in forum Supplements and Prohormones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2015, 02:40 PM
  2. back pain
    By mikemiguel in forum Supplements and Prohormones
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 01:25 PM
  3. Getting back!
    By zook3515 in forum Supplements and Prohormones
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 09:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2005-2020 IronMag Labs®