• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

looking to shred for 2nd cycle

mk5

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

Gained some decent size during my first cycle 6 months ago, now looking to lose body fat and get shredded. Besides eating super clean and bumping up my cardio, I'm looking for any help on what I should stack and with which pct.

Thanks!

Hi,

Gained some decent size during my first cycle 6 months ago, now looking to lose body fat and get shredded. Besides eating super clean and bumping up my cardio, I'm looking for any help on what I should stack and with which pct.

Thanks!
R-Andro (4 caps daily) is ideal for cutting! If you want to add some muscle mass/fullness, stack the R-Andro with 1-Andro (4 caps daily ). For PCT, I'd run Ultra Male ( 1 cap daily ) and E-Control ( 3 caps daily, doses spread out ) for at least 30 days. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

R-Andro (4 caps daily) is ideal for cutting! If you want to add some muscle mass/fullness, stack the R-Andro with 1-Andro (4 caps daily ). For PCT, I'd run Ultra Male ( 1 cap daily ) and E-Control ( 3 caps daily, doses spread out ) for at least 30 days. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Thanks for the recommendation. Should I run the cycle 4 weeks or six? And include Advanced Cycle Support throughout the whole cycle and pct?

Thanks for the recommendation. Should I run the cycle 4 weeks or six? And include Advanced Cycle Support throughout the whole cycle and pct?
Yeah, I prefer a 6 week cycle to a 4 week. And I actually stay on Advanced Cycle Support year round, so I definitely recommend at least running ACS through cycle and PCT.

Back