• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bradray gets anabolic in the Matrix with Anabolic Matrix

bradray

Registered
Reaction score
Will be starting this tomorrow. I am gradually cutting/recomping from the solid layer of insulation i put on over the winter time. I have oatmeal and protein in the a.m after doing t-25, tuna and fruit mid morning, body beast in the afternoon with a protein shake afterwards ( yogurt, pb, banana, protein powder, milk ) peanuts in the afternoon and varies for dinner. Trying to hit between 2,000 and 2,200 calories a day.

Will be mainly recording calories, mood, and what workout videos i did that day. Not getting into real big detail of individual exercises.

Yesterday was first day and nothing noticeable. Alpha full body circuit in the a.m and popped 2 anabolic at lunch time. Did pretty good with food and actually played 9 holes of golf in 40 degree weather with 20 mph winds, it was brutal.

First day after your first round of golf of the year will def having you feeling your age. Did nothing but eat junk food all day yesterday. Oatmeal for breakfast, snack was a steak and egg scrambler from TB, lunch was nothing , had a long butter cheeseburger and fries for dinner and a bowl of apple jacks and raisin bran mixed for late snack.

But back to the grindstone today. Will update later. Weird thing happened to me Monday, i got the f'ing hiccups late evening and never got rid of them until yesterday afternoon. Brutal

Ha ha, good idea. Wednesday was speed 1.0 Cardio first thing in the morning with bcaa, afterwards was a rockin refuel, break time was tunapouch and green apple, lunch was a turkey sandwich, p.m snack was another rockin refuel and dinner was two chili dogs, broasted potatoes and Krave for dessert. No changes yet, but maybe a bit of libido and energy boost ,

Thursday was lower focus for 25 minutes with a rockin refuel for breakfast, chipotle for lunch ( bowl with brown rice, black beans, double chicken, all the salsas, sour cream, cheese guacamole, and lettuce ) and for dinner i had 2 salisbury steaks with some shells and cheese, and a bowl of popcorn for evening snack. Just figured out that the bottle has 120 pills, so i will be doing 2 at 6 a.m and 2 and noonish for the rest of the run.

Friday was Alpha Cardio first thing upon waking ( after taking dog out and popping multi and protonix ) Breakfast was protein, banana, yogurt and peanut butter, 2 cups milk. Lunch was turkey sandwich and calcium fortified spaghettio's, Dinner was 7-layer burrito add chicken and had a pbj pocket for late night snack.

Mood is good, libido is good, cardio is improving as i am finishing my 3rd week of 5 weeks straight cardio no lifting. Definitely burning some insulation.

Saturday was Alpha Ab Intervals for 25 minutes upon waking, hit diet pretty good, son had act test first thing in morning, icy roads, get there drop him off and then he calls my wife and says they won't let him in because he doesn't have a state issued i.d, so i got to go all the way back to get him ( he had a printed ticket with his picture on it for admission, and he was taking it at his own high school )

Went to opening day for our home team baseball team ( 36 degrees ) had some brewskies, left and went to do some more brews ( got in to several arm wrestling matches, went 10-0 ) then on to play some volleyball, ( tore a calf muscle ). So had a great time, but had to take a few days off to recuperate

Took Sunday and Monday off from exercise, but have already got my workout in for Tuesday. Still going strong, but due to calf muscle, i am back to lifting for a week to see how calf does. Did Body Beast Chest this morning first thing, did good, but not pushing the wrist too much.

Wednesday, 5:30 a.m before any food did Speed 1.0 25 minute cardio video with my 16 yr old son ( he is trying to lose some weight ) had a rockin refuel protein shake for breakfast, green apple and sweet and spicy tuna pouch for break, cheeseburger for lunch, will have another apple for afternoon break and not sure what for dinner just yet.

Mood is good, energy is good, not a whole lot to write home to mom about just yet but today is only day 10 so we will see.

Thursday was Ab Intervals in the a.m with a protein shake for breakfast, tuna pouch for break, turkey sandwich for lunch, protein shake for afternoon break and pork loin with sauerkraut and mashed potatos for dinner. Been hitting the diet and exercise on the regular and am feeling real good right now.

Friday was Lower Focus in the a.m with a protein shake for breakfast post workout ( yogurt, peanut butter, protein powder and 1% milk ) rockin refuel shake for break, had 12 small squares of meat pizza for lunch and having chicken breasts on the grill for dinner. 16 yr old son has done 3 in a row with me and he struggles thru them, but gets better every day. Feeling great right now but still nursing the calf and forearm.

Saturday my cardio was an hour and a half of push mowing the grass. Today i did a yoga/stretch video and tomorrow will be back to the grindstone.

Still feeling great, energetic, motivated, and very focused on my goals.

Sunday and Monday diet wasn't great but still hit my cardio on Monday and total body circuit Tuesday morning. Still focused and feeling good, 16 yr old son has done an entire week with me.

Keeping calories at maintenance, still hitting it first thing in the morning t-25 at 5:30 a.m with my 16 yr old son. He agrees that it is some of the toughest cardio he has ever done and he plays school football and baseball. We have done 10 days with 1 day break and he is down 8 lbs as i am working with him on his diet. Wednesday morning was speed cardio 1.0 and today was ab intervals which is a mix of cardio and abs.

Mood is good, energy is great and libido ( well, when i get to notice it ) is solid. This would be a good addition to any cycle.

Last edited:
Friday was upper focus which is a combination of 4 sets of a body part followed by one minute cardio. Includes shoulders, chest, arms, abs, back.

Saturday was a day off and Sunday is stretch video.

Monday was ript circuit which is a combo of lifting and cardio which my 16 yr old son is still grinding it out with me on a daily. Monday was also 9 holes of golf and i had 13,400 steps.

Tuesday is already in the books with dynamic core video first thing this morning. Still rockin the good feeling, lots of energy.

On another note, next week ( been doing 4 a day ) will be my last week of this log, i will reread my entries and give a fair summary of myfeelings of this product!

Did Core Cardio this yesterday morning and really got thru it pretty good, dripping sweat and sucking air pretty good when i finished. My 16 yr old said it was the hardest video he has done since we started 14 days ago. He is hanging in like a trooper, we have done 11 out of 14 days video first thing in morning upon waking up.

Today was Speed 1.0 which is a cardio and stretching video. Was tired this morning from not sleeping well last night, but after working out and popping some anabolic matrix, the day is going pretty good and i don't feel as tired.

Friday was Full Body Circuit, lots of pushups, burpees, lunges, squats and jumps, really tough workout. Saturday was day off and today is yoga/stretch video.

Monday was Full Body Circuit, played 9 holes of golf with 10,000 + steps and Tuesday morning was Speed 1.0 cardio. I am switching gears starting tomorrow and switching to cardio based weight training ( knee is shot and really bothering me )

So far so good, no issues!

Wednesday i did upper focus and Thursday morning was ab intervals. Been struggling with a knee issue but still plowing ahead, i am on a mission. Life is good

Friday was t-25 Gamma Ript up which works on cardio, light weight high reps, core and balance, pretty tough 25 minutes

All finished up with my anabolic matrix cycle and want to give an honest review. I think this is a safe and side free product, but i really did not notice a whole lot with this product except for a little bit of a boost in energy levels. I think this would make a good addition to any natty cycle, being an all natural ingredient product.

Thank you Heavy and IML for allowing me to try this new product! I probably should have ran it higher and longer, but i stuck with the recommended dosage stated on the bottle.

Back